The corner design of the GS99 is a fantastic space saver, whilst the dual station design enables two people to exercise at the same time. Two 65kg solid stacks target a shoulder and leg press on one side, and a chest press, pec dec and high/low pulley system on the other. This blend of exercise stations provides bountiful options for heavy compound and lighter isolation movements for your whole body.
As with all Marcy strength equipment quality is paramount, this gym has been designed to withstand heavy use so it needs components that are up to challenge. It uses 500mm thick steel, 10cm sealed bearing pulleys and 2000lbs tensile strength aircraft cables to ensure the GS99 feels safe, smooth and robust for years to come. This also includes Gym Floor Matting (enough to allow the Multi-gym to be placed on).
- Dual stack design allows two people to exercise at the same time
- 2 x 65kg solid vinyl weight stack with selector pin
- 14 weight plates, weight approx 4.5kg each, for small incremental weight increases, selector plate on the top weighs 3kg
- High pulley system that takes interchangeable gym attachments and lat bar holder
- Low pulley system that takes interchangeable gym attachments
- Independent chest press systems follows the bodies bio-mechanical alignment for a natural feel
- Independent shoulder press has an adjustable seat height with a maximum resistance of 58kg
- Independent pec, dec and arms have a 3 angle position, for increasing width and definiton in the chest and rear shoulders
- Leg extension pivot point follows natural bio-mechanics for correct motion
- Preacher curl arm pad has 2 height adjustments for greater range of motion
- Foam roller pads with high density foam used on the leg extension
- Clip on chains that can be used to adjust the length of the gym attachments
- Seat pad station 1 is a fixed position, where as seat pad station 2 is adjustable to 3 different heights
- Exercise chart highlights popular exercises to cover all the major muscle groups
- Compatible Floor Types: concrete, wood, mats and carpets
- Resistant To: scratch resistant, sweat resistant, mildew resistant, rust resistant, tear resistant and odour resistant
- Paint Finish: powder coated chip resistant finish
- Upholstery: 2.5" thick box stitched padded upholstery for support and comfort
- Cables: 2000lb tensile strength aircraft cables for long lasting use
- Pulleys: 4" pulleys with sealed ball bearings for ultra-glide feel
- Guide Rods: solid steel 1" diameter
- Maximum User Weight: 140kg
- Assembled Dimensions: H 208 x W 182 x L 213 cm
- Assembly Time: 9-11 hours
Gym Attachments Included:
- Curved lat pull-down bar with multi position anti-slip grips
- Short straight bar with anti-slip grips
- Single d-handle with foam grip
- Ankle strap with velcro adjustment
Weight Plate Increments:
- Plate 1: 7.5kg
- Plate 2: 12kg
- Plate 3: 16.5kg
- Plate 4: 21kg
- Plate 5: 25.5kg
- Plate 6: 30kg
- Plate 7: 34.5kg
- Plate 8: 39kg
- Plate 9: 43.5kg
- Plate 10: 48kg
- Plate 11: 52.5kg
- Plate 12: 57kg
- Plate 13: 61.5kg
- Plate 14: 65kg
- Chest: chest press, pec dec, single-arm crossover, pullovers
- Back: lat pulldown, seated row, reverse grip row, single arm row
- Shoulders: shoulder press, lateral raise, front raise, rear flyes, shrugs
- Biceps: preacher arm curls, straight arm curls, high cable curls, close grip chin up pulldowns
- Triceps: tricep pushdowns, single handle pulldowns, tricep extensions, kickbacks
- Legs: leg press, leg curls, leg extensions and abductor extensions
- Abs: cable woodchops, side raises, high pulley crunches
Marcy Floor Matting Dimensions:
- Total Tiles Included: 12
- Edging Strip Included: 20
- Tile Dimensions: L 60 x W 60 cm
- Thickness: 12mm
|Dimensions||H 208 x W 182 x L 213 cm|
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes, BFPO and the following Scottish postcodes:
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.