Receive Free technical support for Televisions, Monitors, Projectors, Computers, Tablets, Major Appliances/White Goods*, Cameras (including Action & Aerial Cameras), Camcorders, Security Camera Systems, Printers, Mobile Phones, Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers and Gaming Consoles you purchase at Costco UK.
- Speak with expert level technicians
- Enjoy easy-to-understand answers to your set-up and product use questions
- Get troubleshooting assistance
- Obtain warranty information and assistance
- This service is available exclusively for all Costco UK Members
To help us assist you quickly, please have the following information available when you call:
- Costco Membership Number
- Costco Item Number (printed on your receipt or available to view via orders in “My Account” for online purchases)
- Item Description and Model Number
- Serial Number
- Purchase Date
5 Year Warranty**
2 Year Warranty**
Costco extends the manufacturer's warranty to 2 years on Computers (Including Tablets), Monitors, Projectors, Major Appliances/White Goods*, Cameras (excluding Action & Aerial Cameras), and Camcorders from the date of purchase. Common exclusions are data backup and software replacement, physical damage or liquid damage. Costco Concierge services advise backing up your computer frequently.
Applicable for Monitor & Projector purchases made on or after 15th July 2021
Electronics 90 Day Return Policy
Your satisfaction is Costco's top priority
- Major Appliances/ White Goods*
- Cameras (including Action & Aerial Cameras)
- Mobile Phones
- Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers
- Gaming Consoles
* Refrigerators (over 87cm tall), Freezers, Hobs, Ovens, Dishwashers, Washing Machines, Washer Dryers and Dryers.
** Extended Warranty Terms & Conditions
See Manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms. For a warranty service, contact Costco Concierge Services on Freephone 0800 066 5091.
In the unlikely event of a malfunction occurring, you will receive a free of charge service covering both parts and labour.
This warranty is subject to the terms and conditions detailed in the paragraphs below. This however, does not affect your Statutory Rights provided by law in the United Kingdom.
- Repairs will be carried out by either the manufacturer, Service Power (which is a national service organisation) or another Service Centre approved by Costco.
- This Warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, computer viruses, software, apps or any fault or defect caused by fire, lightning strike, water or sand ingress, neglect, misaligned or unsuitable aerial, inadequate internet connection/Wifi signal or cosmetic damage. In addition, any attempt to repair the product by non authorised personnel will invalidate the Warranty.
- Consumable items are not covered under the Warranty. They include, but are not limited to; Batteries, Bulbs, Bags, SD Cards, Cables etc.
- Warranty only applies to Costco UK members and Costco.co.uk purchases.
- This Warranty is not transferable.
- This Warranty only applies to mainland United Kingdom.
- In order to provide you with Costco Concierge Services, Costco will share information about your electronics purchases (such as make and model), with third-party providers. This will not be used for Marketing purposes.
The Costco guarantee does not affect your statutory cancellation rights, or your statutory rights in respect of faulty products. Under the Consumer Rights Act, you have the right to seek a refund for faulty goods within 30 days, and a right to seek a repair or replacement within the first six months.