£1,799.89Shipping Included £1,599.99Shipping Included £749.89Shipping Included £699.99After £130.00OFF
£679.99Shipping Included £649.99Shipping Included £629.89Shipping Included £629.89Shipping Included £629.89Shipping Included £629.89Shipping Included £549.99Shipping Included £529.99Shipping Included £519.99Shipping Included £399.99Shipping Included £399.99Shipping Included £349.99Shipping Included
Washing machines are one of the most important household appliances that are needed in every home. With many brands and models, buying the right washing machine to do your laundry can be a demanding task. One of the easiest ways to help you select the right product will be buying it from a retailer who provides reliable products from the best brands at best prices. At Costco, all our appliances are carefully handpicked for our members from the best washing machine brands. Learning about the different features and latest technology is important before you shop for a washing machine.
Things to know when buying washing machine
The first step in finding the perfect washing machine is to know the capacity of the drum size that you need. The 7-9 kg washers will be suitable for a small to medium sized household. If you have a bigger household and do frequent washes, the larger drum capacity of 10kg and more will be a better choice.
Key Features to look in a washing machine
- The energy saving rating tells us how efficient the appliance is helping us save our electricity bills. A++++ being the most efficient.
- Quick wash programmes as the name suggest can be used for small loads or items that do not require heavy washing.
- Spin speed tells us the speed of the washing machine. From 1000 to 1600rpm the faster the speed the more water will be removed from the clothes which will make them dry faster.
- Noise level of the washing machine is measured by decibels and the higher the Db the noisier it will be. 72 to 73 decibels have low noise levels while anything that is 78 and more is very loud. If you want a silent washing machine go for one which has an inverter motor which produces less vibration and less noise.
- The washer dryer is your 2 in 1 option of having a washing machine with a tumble dryer. If you have no space for a tumble dryer this would be the perfect choice. If you have the space or prefer a separate tumble dryer there are many options and brands available in Costco UK.
Browse our hot buys for the latest deals and make great savings today!