Tesa Powerstrips® Poster are double-sided self-adhesive strips that are designed specifically for the damage-free hanging of posters, charts or illustrations or an item weighing up to 200g. They neither damage the surface of the wall nor the poster itself, they are far more practical to nails or drawing pins. Tesa Powerstrips® Poster are fast and easy to apply and offer reliable fixation for the permanent or temporary display of posters, illustrations or charts. All you need is a wall free from dust and grease - stick the Tesa Powerstrips® Poster onto the wall, remove its protective paper and gently press the poster against it. As a result, you will not see how the poster was fixed, but it will stay up securely and you can take it off anytime without leaving traces. Easy removal without visible traces - usually, charts, illustrations or decorative posters are not meant to be on the wall permanently. After attaching them with Tesa® Powerstrips Poster you can remove or relocate them anytime without worrying about unsightly holes or residues of glue or adhesive on the wall. Simply stretch the Tesa Powerstrips® Poster, take down the poster and everything will look as it did before.
Not suitable for use on styrofoam, foamed material, surfaces with non-stick coating, porous materials.
Step by step - How to apply
1. Clean the surface with alcohol or silicone-free glass cleaner
2. Apply the Powerstrip Poster strip on the object - press for 5 seconds minimum
3. Fix object onto surface - press for 5 seconds minimum
4. Make sure the tab can be accessed for removal Hanging without damaging
- 20 Tesa Powerstrips® per pack
- Posters can be replaced or rearranged, leaving both surface and poster undamaged
- Secure hold of up to 200g
- Removable without trace thanks to the Tesa Powerstrips® technology
- Usable even on sensitive surfaces like wallpaper or varnished surfaces, but unsuitable for use on styrofoam, foamed material, surfaces with non-stick coating, porous materials