Introducing the new MICHELIN CrossClimate +. The latest development of MICHELIN's innovative summer tyre with the 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) winter certification, allowing you to arm yourself for every weather condition.
The MICHELIN CrossClimate + tyre takes the successful fusion of summer and winter technologies further and is the latest illustration of the MICHELIN Total Performance philosophy. The new CrossClimate + Tyre;
- Brakes like a summer tyre on dry roads
- Excellent Grip on wet roads, in summer and in cold weather conditions
- Approved for Snow Conditions
- Lasts 25% longer than the Michelin Energy Saver+
How does the MICHELIN Crossclimate + work:
- An intelligent new mix of compounds giving an 'A' rated wet braking level, optimized fuel consumption and excellent grip in both wet and dry weather
- A unique combination of V-shaped tread pattern and high performance sipes give good snow traction and good overall tyre life with the performance in warm and dry conditions that you would expect from a normal summer tyre
- An innovative association of bevel-edged tread blocks and high performing sipes for greater traction in snow and cold and wet conditions than a typical MICHELIN summer tyre
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.