- Adjustable T-Bar
- Durable TPR Handle Bar Grips
- Push button folding system
- Double Clamp
The Globber Foldable Flow offers sturdiness, comfort and practicality and is the perfect option as children make the transition to a two wheel scooter.
The unique push button integrated folding system is a brand new innovative feature that allows the scooter to be safely put into self-standing mode or trolley mode making it easily transportable.
The robust, bi-injected composite deck is supported by aluminium and comfortable EVA foam grip tape, all of which will help prolong the longevity of the scooter.
The high quality 121mm PU casted wheels are mounted on ABEC 5 bearings giving extra durability, while the extra wide column provides sturdiness and safety as children build confidence on their two wheel scooter.
New durable TPR grips are dual coloured and are practical for the comfort of the rider. The adjustable T-bar has four different heights, allowing the scooter to grow with the child.
- Three modes: Scooter mode, self-standing mode and trolley mode.
- Triple deck structure, aluminium supported, bi-injection composite deck and EVA foam grip tape
- Safe push button folding system
- High quality PU casted wheels
- Wheels mounted on ABEC 5 bearings
- 4-Height Adjustable T-Bar
- Extra Wide 33mm diametre column
- Comfortable TPR handlebar grips
- Double clamp which is anodised aluminium.
Maximum User Weight: 100 kg
|Minimum Age Recommendation||6+ Years|
|Dimensions||H 81-96 x W 72 x D 43 cm|