The Wavestorm 8 ft (2.4 m) Classic Surfboard is light, soft, and easy to handle. It is great for beginner surfers, as well as experienced surfers, enabling you to ride it as a fun board for summer waves and for step-off fun in good waves.
It features water barrier skin technology, which is a thin graphic film layer covering the board's top deck, giving it protection from minor scratches, dents, and abrasions. It has a strong expanded polystyrene (EPS) composite core with three marine-ply stringers and a resilient water barrier skin (WBS-IXL) soft crosslink top deck with texture for grip. The high density polyethylene (HDPE) slick bottom gives added protection, speed, performance, and stiffness for all water conditions.
This surfboard also includes a removable bolt through thruster fin set, traction pad, and pre-installed leash plug with removable ankle leash.
- Water barrier skin top deck
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) composite core
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) slick bottom
- Textured contour foot grip under top deck
- Traction pad
- Removable bolt through thruster fin set
- Leg leash with removable padded ankle strap
- Three marine-ply stringers
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.