- Made from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Floor Included
- Level Base Required
More information about the dimensions can be found within the 'Specifications' section below
Organise your outdoor space with this spacious and versatile Lifetime 5ft 6" x 4ft 5" (1.7 x 1.4m) Vertical 1,812 Litre (399 Gallon) Storage Shed. The shed is crafted from powder coated steel and high density polyethylene (HDPE) and the 1.81m³ interior capacity easily accommodates larger garden items, such as, garden furniture, tools and equipment.
Constructed from rigid high-density dual-walled polyethylene (HDPE) for improved durability, this functional vertical shed is easily accessible using the two sturdy lockable doors with external latching mechanism. There are high impact handles with metal latch and an exterior padlock loop with two deadbolts on interior of left door (padlock not included). The heavy duty floor panel and weather resistant steel hinges ensure that any contents remain dry, secure and ventilated. The UV protected panels will not fade, crack or peel and will provide you with years of low maintenance storage space and the attractive design will make the perfect addition to your garden, patio or driveway.
- Durable rigid dual wall high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- UV protected panels will not crack, fade or peel
- Exterior padlock loop with two interior deadbolts
- Metal latch handles
- Weather resistant steel hinges
- Heavy duty floor included
- Footprint: W 71.3 x D 138.3 cm
- External: H 173.9 x W 71.3 x D 138.3 cm
- External (including overhang / eaves): H 173.9 x W 73.6 x D 142.5 cm
- Internal Capacity: 381.7 Gallons (1445 Liters)
N.B. Please note a level foundation is required (concrete, slabs, or a timber frame).
Please check full contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. Accessories are not included.
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service at checkout with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will effect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|External Dimensions||H 173.9 x W 73.6 x D 142.5 cm (including eaves)|