Disaronno™️ Amaretto, 70cl
Membership Restrictions Apply
By law we cannot sell this product to anyone under the age of 18. Please see Delivery & Terms for further information.
The legend of Amaretto began in 1525 with the artist Bernardino Luini, a pupil of the great Leonardo da Vinci. He was commissioned to paint a fresco of the Madonna of the Miracles in Saronnno and chose a beautiful local innkeeper as his muse. As a mark of her gratitude she prepared a gift for the artist in the form of a flask of amber liquid, delicate and fragrant. That is how the legend of Disaronno arose; from a simple gesture of kindness and the unique handmade combinaton of secret ingredients.
From these humble beginnings Disaronno™️ Amaretto enjoys its well-earned status as the world’s favourite Italian Liqueur.
Serve between 5°C – 8°C
Syrupy with marzipan, macaroon, vanilla fullness and heavy toasted almonds with just a hint of zestiness and apricots.
Suggested Recipe: French-Connection
- 25ml Disaronno™️ Amaretto
- 50ml Good quality cognac
- Orange peel
- Mix together the Disaronno™️ Amaretto and cognac in a mixing glass with ice
- Prepare a cognac balloon glass with a single ice cube and pour the mixture in
- Perfume the rim of the glass by pinching the peel of an orange to release the aromatic oils trapped in the skin
- Garnish with a twist of orange peel