Magic Lumiblo Control Lantern
2 Light Intensities
The Pabobo lumiblo is magical… it turns on and off with a simple blow! When you locate the star blow sensor towards the base of the lumiblo, the fun really starts! You can switch the lantern on and off using a short blow into the star, as well as control the intensity of the light with a long blow to the sensor.
Having access to a lantern is the perfect way to reassure children at bedtime, as well as allowing them to find their way in the dark. Little ones benefit from the soft light the lantern emits as well as the convenience of picking the lantern up should they want to move safely in the dark. It’s also useful for parents who want to watch over their children or tackle the night feeding shift without over sensitising the little one.
The Lumiblo is a tactile, easy to move lantern, with a practical handle which doubles up as a way of clipping the lumiblo to a door or even a belt. In continuous mode the night light glows softly for one hour. Rechargeable, the lumiblo glows up to a week with a single charge – it offers 24x 1-hour cycles.
This device is rechargeable with a micro-USB cable which is supplied with this device (no need for batteries).
- Magical: Turns-on and off with a simple blow
- Practical: 2 light intensities (in magic mode only)
- Smart: Turns off by itself thanks to its timer (continuous mode possible)
- Long Lasting: Glows up for weeks (24 x 1-hour cycle with timer)
- Rechargeable: No more batteries needed
- Safe: Cold LED lights won’t heat up
- Convenient: Easy to grab, its handle can be used to both transport and hang it anywhere
- Rechargeable with a micro-USB cable
- USB wire included