Varme Water Underfloor Heating System with Thermostat in 12 Size Options
- Perfect for adding on to your existing central heating system
- Ideal for both renovation and new build projects
- Controllable by the Varme Programmable Thermostat
- Compact, lightweight and supplied with all the required components for ease of installation
- Available in 12 sizes from 20m² up to 240m²
The Varme Water Underfloor Heating System utilises concealed warm water pipes in your floor to gently radiate heat evenly throughout a room, ensuring that there are no excessively hot or cold spots.
Water underfloor heating systems are perfect for both renovation and new build projects. They consist of a series of pipes that connect to your boiler and circulate warm water throughout the floor to heat the space. Alternatively, you can connect to a solar water heating system, air source or ground source heat pump.
A water underfloor heating system can sit beneath almost any type of flooring; including stone, tile, wooden or even thinly carpeted surfaces.
This system includes a Varme programmable thermostat featuring a large LCD display with backlight, making it easy to control your underfloor heating from the touch of a button.
- 16mm PE-RT AL PE-RT pipes with 2mm thickness (low profile system)
- Multi-layered pipe construction which is 100% oxygen impermeable
- Suitable for renovations and new build projects
- Typical fixing methods include:
- Under new concrete or screed floors - Pipes are encased in screed or concrete
- Over existing floors – On any solid sub-floor (requires over fit panels)
- Between joists or suspended floors
- Supplied with all required components for ease of installation
- Mixed temperature water control to underfloor heating systems up to 3kW
- Manufactured to the highest standards to meet all UK and EU standards
- High output A-rated pump
- Suitable for most flooring types
- Suitable for installation underneath all Golden Select flooring (a 6mm levelling compound would be required)
- Usual Working Temperature: 82°C
- Maximum Working Temperature: 105°C
- Maximum Working Pressure: 3 bar
- Maximum Test Pressure: 10 bar
- Warranty: 25 years on the pipes and 1 year on manifolds, pump, thermostats and control
- A-rated pump
- Edge insulation
- Pipe cutter
- Pipe reamer
- Pipe staple clips
- Varme programmable room thermostat
Please Note: Installation should be carried out by a certified plumber/installer.
|Water Underfloor Heating