Installed Forest Garden Melbury 45mm Log Cabin 13ft 1" x 9ft 8" (4 x 3 m)
Please Note: Accessories not included.
Costco’s customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy does not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise and installed merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns
This Forest Garden Melbury Log Cabin is a contemporary and stylish structure with a light and airy interior.
Manufactured from high quality 45mm interlocking logs, it features three large double glazed windows, one of which is opening plus two which are non-opening. It also has a large double glazed double door. The floor is constructed from 19 mm tongue and groove boards, while the roof is constructed from 19 mm tongue and groove boards covered in polyester felt plus underlay. This cabin is ideal as a home office, summerhouse or garden retreat.
- 1 x Double glazed toughened safety glass opening side window
- 2 x Double glazed toughened safety glass non-opening front windows
- Double glazed toughened safety glass double door
- Cabin material: 45 mm FSC certified Nordic Spruce interlocking machined logs
- Roof material: 19 mm tongue and groove boards covered in green mineral felt
- Floor material: 19 mm tongue and groove boards
- Eaves height: 215 cm
- Dimensions: H 250 x W 400 x D 300 cm
Regarding any missing or damaged parts, please contact Technical.firstname.lastname@example.org
All our log cabins are supplied untreated and therefore the correct treatment application of your cabin is required as soon as possible, ideally within 7 days of the cabin being built. Please refer to the Aftercare Guide for further information.
Once you have treated your cabin, all glazing units will require sealing which can only be completed post treatment as the sealant can repel the protective treatment when applied retrospectively. Sealing is a simple process outlined in the instructions.
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: email@example.com
Delivery will be made within the advertised delivery days stated above. You will then be contacted separately to arrange the installation.
N.B. Please note a level foundation is required (concrete, slabs, or a timber frame).
Regarding any missing or damaged parts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: email@example.com. Accessories are not included.
*Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service at checkout with your chosen structure and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level (please note that additional revisit charges will apply if the installation cannot be completed due to the base not being suitable). We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen structure and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the structure for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and are free from damage. Costco is not liable for any revisit charges if this step has not been completed
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the structure through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
5. If the above steps have not been completed prior to installation date being agreed, Costco will not be liable for any revisit charges should the installation not be able to be completed
|Dimensions||H 250 x W 400 x D 300 cm|