This Forest Garden Melbury Log Cabin is a contemporary and stylish structure with a light and airy interior. Manufactured from high quality 44mm interlocking logs, it features three large double glazed windows, one of which is opening plus two which are non-opening. It also has a large double glazed double door. The floor is constructed from 19 mm tongue and groove boards, while the roof is constructed from 19 mm tongue and groove boards covered in polyester felt plus underlay. This cabin is ideal as a home office, summerhouse or garden retreat.
- 1 x double glazed opening side window
- 2 x double glazed non-opening front windows
- Double glazed double door
- Cabin material: 44 mm FSC certified Nordic Spruce interlocking machined logs
- Roof material: 19 mm tongue and groove boards covered in green mineral felt
- Floor material: 19 mm tongue and groove boards
- Eaves height: 215 cm
- Dimensions: H 250 x W 400 x D 300 cm
All our log cabins are supplied untreated and require a protective treatment following instruction. The treatment of your cabin (inside and out) is not included within the installation package.
Once you have treated your cabin, all glazing units will require sealing which can only be completed post treatment as the sealant can repel the protective treatment when applied retrospectively. Sealing is a simple process outlined in the instructions.
|Dimensions||H 250 x W 400 x D 300 cm|
|Wood Type||Nordic Spruce|
|Log Thickness||44 mm|
|Roof Material||19 mm Tongue and groove boards|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.