- Delivery will be made on the selected date before 1pm
- The image shown is representative and may differ slightly from the item sold due to the natural nature of this product
- Vase is not included
For the perfect Valentine's Day gift, send Colombian Roses & Oriental Dutch Lily to your loved one. Among the different types of flower, roses are one of the most popular. This beautiful and bright mixed bouquet will make a lavish gift for loved ones, friends, or your home. It has 22 stems including 7 Pink Colombian Roses, 7 White Colombian Roses, 4 Pink Dutch Oriental Lilies, and 4 Natural Eucalyptus Stems. The luxurious arrangement of Colombian Vendela and Rosita Vendela Roses, complimented by pink Oriental Lilies and finished with eucalyptus foliage, makes a fantastic display for any room in the house.
Among the different types of flower, roses are one of the most enduringly popular, they are seen as an emblem for beauty and love. Oriental Dutch Lilies are best known for their large blooms, beautiful colouration, and wonderful fragrance. These Lilies have been grown under glass-house conditions by an esteemed farm in Holland.
To ensure your bouquet is maintained at its very best we recommend you:
- Cut the stems 2cm from the end
- Remove all leaves below the waterline
- Use a clean vase and add 2 litres of fresh water to your bouquet
- We have included one sachet of food to keep your flowers fresher for longer. Add the sachet of flower food to the water
- Maintain the water level at 2 litres by regularly topping up this produces greater water pressure
- Premium Colombian Rose:
- Flower Colours: Pink and White
- Head Size: 4.5 x 3.5cm
- Average Stem Length: 50cm
- Number of Stems: 14
- Oriental Dutch Lily:
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Head Size: Lead Bud 7cm
- Average Stem Length: 54cm
- Number of Stems: 4
- Flower Colour: Natural
- Average Stem Length: 52cm
- Number of Stems: 4
- Style of Flower Arrangement: Spiralled
- Vase Included: No
- Flower Life: 7 days
NB - Your flowers will be delivered dry in a flower box. It is normal for some flowers to look dehydrated on arrival but after just a few hours in water you should see an improvement. To get the very best out of your bouquet you should cut 2cm from the base of the stems and place into a vase of water including the flower food provided. Please ensure the water is kept topped up and change every 2 days to maximize the life of the flowers.
Please note: There is no timed delivery. Delivery will be made before 1pm on the chosen delivery date.
|Colour||Pink, White and Natural|