- - Key-less lifestyle allowing you to secure your home without a key
- - Simply open your door via Pin Code or Smartphone
- - Compatible with Nightlatches allowing a quick and easy installation
Feeling safe and secure is a must for any homeowner. The Keyless Connected Smart Lock has a tamper alarm (80db) and incorrect PIN code feature.
There’s also no need to worry if the electricity goes down as the Keyless Connected Smart Lock is powered by 4x AA batteries. It will even warn you when the batteries are running low.
The Keyless Connected Smart Door Lock gives you the freedom to secure your home without the need for a key.
Simple as 1, 2, 3
Open your door via pin code or from your smartphone when connected to a smart home system.
Compatible with Nightlatches
The Keyless Connected Smart Door Lock is compatible with most 60mm back-set nightlatches, making it a quick and easy instalation.
Security as standard
The Keyless Lock has a tamper alarm and incorrect pin code feature. There's also no need to worry if the electricity goes down as it will warn you when the 4 x AA batteries are running low.
9V Battery Backup
In the event of the AA batteries failing there is a further fail safe, thanks to a 9V battery connection override.
One Touch Control
Unlock your door with a key tag or key card with a simple tap
Enhanced security to protect against unauthorised access.
The Yale Keyless Smart Lock is suitable for wooden doors with a 60mm nightlatch (not included)
- Minimum Door Thickness: 44mm
- Maximum Door Thickness: 70mm
- Dimensions: H 15.5 x W 7.6 x D 7.6cm
- Weight: 1kg inc batteries
- Batteries: 4xAA (Alkaline) included