- Rayvolt Aluminum 6061 Frame
- Disk Brakes to Keep Riders in Control
- Custom Leather Saddle
- Pedal Assist System
Please note: This bike meets the EAPC requirements conforming to UK regulations, it can be used on cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are permitted.
Costco’s customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy does not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise and installed merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns
The stylish Rayvolt Torino V1 26” (66cm) is a variation of Rayvolt's flagship model the Rayvolt Cruzer. While still keeping the curved and powerful look of the frame, it has a sportier design; the look of a Cruzer with a more ergonomic geometry. It’s sleek wide tyres, compact profile and balanced centre of gravity makes this bike an ultra-high performing city carving speedster. It’s strong and aggressive profile with humped back tubing is reminiscent of the shape of a young bull (taurus in latin) – that’s why it’s called the Torino.
The Rayvolt Torino V1 lets you cycle up to 25 miles with a full charge of battery. You are able to have a long uninterrupted journey thanks to the high quality 10.5aH li-ion battery and power assist cycling. This bike provides pedal assistance; this serves the bike with power and detects inclines to give you that extra push up the hill. The Torino battery is built around efficiency, the electronic braking system converts the torque into resistance which recharges the battery and helps you slow down. This is done by signals being sent to the motor controller and provoking a reverse effect in the DC motor. This uses wheel inertia to generate electricity and recharge the battery. The Rayvolt Torino V1 arrives already assembled therefore you can begin your new adventures immediately. Included with the Torino are fitted retro style front and rear lights.
Download the free smart technology system called Electronic Intelligent Vehicle Assistant (EIVA) via your smartphone on either IOS or Android. This is Rayvolt’s free advanced software to allow the rider to customise their riding experience. The main features of this app are that it can monitor your speed and battery, adjust your pedal assistance and lets you know how far you have travelled.
Rayvolt provide a white glove delivery service by a member of the Rayvolt UK team. Prior to delivery your bike will be assembled, inspected and fully tested to ensure it’s ready for your immediate maximum enjoyment. Upon delivery they will assist you in setting up the bike to meet your personal preferences, such as saddle and handlebar positioning as well as setting up your mobile app to connect with your new Rayvolt Torino. Included is a first year annual inspection, checkup and service at the Rayvolt Service Centre. This inspection consists of a thorough check and report on the operation of the bike with recommendations of replacements or repairs that may be needed. The inspection can also include an optional pick up and redelivery service at a cost dependent on location.
- Fitted pedal assist system
- Regenerative power brake assist
- Rayvolt carbon steel frame
- Powerful rear wheel brushless electric DC motor drive unit
- Front and rear steel mudguards
- Free EIVA smartphone app
- Max Speed: Up to 15.5 mph (25 kph) with pedal assist. (off road mode up to 25 mph (40 kph) to be used on private property only with owner’s permission)
- Regenerative braking: The electronic braking system recharges the battery and helps you slow down
- Max Range: Up to 25 miles, depending on terrain, riding conditions, rider style and user mode
- Charging Time: 2.5 – 5 hours
- Motor: Rayvolt smart hub 250W (400W optimal output on off rode mode to be used on private property only with owner's permission)
- Battery: Lithium-ion 48V 10.5Ah
- Lights: Fitted front and rear retro style LED lights
EIVA Smartphone Features:
- Monitor your speed, battery level and distance cycled
- Monitor your connections between the bike and the app
- Customise your pedal assistance and regenerative brake charging level to meet your needs
- Advanced configuration settings available
Rayvolt Torino V1 e-bikes are delivered to customers set up to be fully compliant with UK street legal format pertinent to pedelecs. However, because it has a built in app access, when riding off-road the rider has the choice to select the off-road setting which offers unlimited riding options. The Off-road setting is to be used on private property only with the owner's permission. It is the owner's responsibility that the off rode setting is only used on private property with the owner's permission.
|Frame||Carbon Steel Frame|
|Chain||KMC silver chain|
|Pedals||Flat Rayvolt pedals|
|Brakeset||Rayvolt oil disk brakes with e-regenerative 10A-50A|
|Tyres||26" x 3"|
|Saddle||Rayvolt deluxe genuine leather saddle|