Sierra Silver Tequila Miniature, 12 x 4 cl
By law we cannot sell this product to anyone under the age of 18. Please see Delivery & Terms for further information.
The Sierra distillery is located in a historical hacienda in Guadalajara, the Tequila Capital of Mexico. With years of experience Sierra’s jimadores care for their agave plants by hand, with the plants taking 8 to 10 years to fully mature for harvest.
Using a coa, the jimadoers cut the agave by hand to reveal the heart or piña. The piña is gently cooked and then undergoes a step-by-step extraction process with special yeast added to ferment and then twice distilled in copper vessels before maturing.
Mineral notes on the nose with a light hints of fruity agave. Heavy on the tongue with an almost metallic minerality with sweeter agave only coming in on the very end.
Suggested Recipe: Spiced Michelada
- 25ml Sierra Tequila Silver
- 50ml sangrita
- 15ml fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 dashes of Tabasco (if desired)
- Mexican beer to top
- Lime and chilli salt and wedge of lime to garnish
- Prepare a chilled highball glass by coating the rim with lime and chilli salt (rub the rim with a slice of lime to moisten and dip / pour the salt to coat)
- Add Sierra Tequila Silver, sangrita, lime juice and Tabasco (if desired) to the highball glass and stir
- Add plenty of ice and top with Mexican beer and garnish with a wedge of lime and additional chili and lime salt if desired
|Bottle Size||12 x 4cl|