We know that on the road a split second can mean the difference between an unfortunate accident and a lucky escape. Goodyearâ€™s new Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyre features our latest ActiveBraking Technology. Using innovative 3 dimensional block design withinin the tyre tread, the tyres contact with the road increases when braking. This induces a reduced braking distance in wet and dry and may give you those extra split seconds you'll thank for a lifetime.
- ActiveBraking Technology: under braking conditions, each block is under higher load and the contact surface to the road increases
- Aerodynamic sidewall design
- Fuel saving technology
- Shorter braking distance on dry roads
- Shorter braking distance on wet roads
- Improved steering precision and handling
- Reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions /ul>