- FLEXI carbon rear brake
- T-Shaped Aluminium Deck
- Steel Frame
- PU Casted Wheels
The safety first design of the Globber GS 360 Stunt Scooter provides all the essential features for young riders who are seeking to learn new scooting tricks.
The robust T-shaped treated aluminium deck is completed with an 83 degree downtube for strength and durability. The FLEXI carbon rear brake also provides added durability that will successfully endure the extra force used whilst performing stunts.
The sturdy front fork is reinforced with threaded steel, mounted on a reinforced headset to ensure that all components can withstand the force that the scooter will go through when tricks are being learned and mastered.
The high quality rebound 100mm 88A PU casted wheels have an aluminium core and are mounted on 680ZZ ABEC 7 chrome bearings adding further strength and prolong longevity of the wheels.
- Ideal Stunt scooter for beginners
- Robust T-Shaped aluminium deck
- 83 Degree aluminium downtube
- FLEXI carbon rear brake for added durability
- Sturdy steel handlebars with curved T-bar
- Resistant front fork which is reinforced with threaded steel
- High quality 100mm 88A PU casted wheels with aluminium alloy core.
- Wheels are mounted on 680ZZ ABEC 7 chrome bearings
Maximum User Weight: 100 kg
|Dimensions||H 77.5 x W 65.0 x D 47.0 cm|