The MicroDirect 1080p HDMI Handheld Digital Microscope streams in amazingly clear 1080p HD video via HDMI cable-directly through a TV monitor or projector-- no computer needed. This microscope can connect to any compatible monitor or projector via HDMI cable for real 1080p HD video streaming at up to 220x magnification. That means high quality viewing of 3D specimens and samples.
The 3.5MP high speed sensor allows for high definition streaming and still image and video recording. Still images can be saved directly to the onboard Micro SD slot (card not included) whilst viewing on a monitor. The included PC software and USB cable make recording HD videos simple. Use the included fully adjustable stand to steady the microscope to get the perfect image or video.
- 1080p video streaming of microscopic worlds via included HDMI cable directly to your monitor or projector
- 3.5MP high speed sensor has larger pixel sizes that allow more details and a higher refresh rate
- Records high definition still images. Images are saved directly to a Micro SD card (not included)
- Capture 720p High Definition video at 30 fps when connected to a PC via USB
- Sensor: 3.5MP CMOS 1-3" high speed sensor
- Magnification Range: 10x to 220x
- Pixel Size: 2.2 µm x 2.3 µm
- Video Format-Streaming: HDTV (with HDMI cable): 1080p (1920x1080)@30 fps
- Video Format-Recording: 30 FPS HD- 720p (must be connected to Windows PC via USB) *NOT Mac compatible
- Shutter Trigger: On main body or in software when connected to a Windows PC
- Software: Celestron MicroDirect 1080p portable capture software
- Software Compatibility: Windows 7.0 and newer
- Weight: 0.9kg
- Microscope Dimensions: H 15.6 x W 3.8 x D 3.8 cm
- Stand Dimensions: H 48.3 x W 11.9 x D 17.1 cm
|Dimensions||H 15.6 x W 3.8 x D 3.8 cm|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.