The professional-level Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II is a biological LCD microscope at an affordable price. With fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, 3.5" full colour TFT screen and 5 MP CMOS sensor, the LCD Digital Microscope II allows for high-resolution imaging of specimen slides. The microscope even includes a 1 GB SD Card, enough storage to capture over 600 high-resolution images for lab reports, papers, lessons and more.
From 40x magnification up to 1600x with digital zoom, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides, like most traditional microscopes. The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your discoveries with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector. Great for the professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for labs, school and research institutions.
- Fully achromatic lens objectives
- Mechanical stage with metal clips, 3.5" x 3.5"
- Upper and lower built in adjustable LED's
- High definition 3.5" full colour TFT screen with 4x digital zoom, 320 x 240 pixels resolution and 262k colours
- Includes 1 GB SD memory card
- Requires 4 AA Batteries (not included)
- Imaging Sensor: 5 MP CMOS sensor, 10x magnification in lieu of eyepiece
- AC Adaptor: Input Universal 100 to 240 volt, 50/60 Hz, 4 plug multi-country
- USB Connection: 2.0, 1.5; cable included
- Magnification (low power): 40x
- Magnification (high power): 400x (1600x with digital zoom)
- Continuous Video (VGA): Yes, 30 fps
- Objective Nosepiece: 3 position with click stop
- Objective Lens Diameter: 3 achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x
- Condenser Lens: NA 0.65
|Magnification||40x / 100x / 400x / 160x / 400x / 1600x|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.