Includes: 10 Prepared Slides, 3 Colour Filters (Blue, Yellow, Green) and Immersion Oil.
The Celestron Labs CB2000CF Binocular Compound Microscope offers all the advanced features you would expect from a Lab grade Microscope. With 10x and 20x eyepieces and 4 included objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x and 100x), you’ll achieve magnification ranging from 40x to 2000x.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features a fully adjustable, mechanical stage so you can easily center your specimen slides. Improve the quality of your magnified images with the included 3 coloured filters. The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. The N 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm concentrates and focuses the lower illumination for enhanced viewing making the CB2000CF an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research and more.
- Magnification 40x to 2000x
- Focuser coarse and fine focus knobs
- Head binocular with 45° incline
- Illuminator lower, halogen, adjustable
- Condenser Abbe NA 1.25
- Power AC plug (110-240V)
- Includes 10 prepared slides, 3 colour filters (blue, yellow, green) and immersion oil
- Optical Design: Binocular
- Zoom Objective Lens: WF10, WF20
- Objective Nosepiece: 4
- Objective Lens Diameter: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- Eyepiece 1 Magnification: 40-800x
- Illumination: Adjustable transmitted
- Focusing: Micrometric, Macrometric
- Filters: Blue, Red, Yellow
- Diaphragm: Adjustable Iris
- Volt Power: 220V
|Dimensions||H 38.7 x W 18.4 x D 22.2 cm|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.
Top sellers from Costco
£0.48 per roll
£0.45 per roll
£2.20 per 100ml
£1.90 per 100ml
£0.95 per unit
£1.00 per 100ml
£2.32 per bottle
After £3.40 OFF.
£0.88 per roll
£0.27 per 100ml
Compare up to 4 Products