Please note: From the 1st August 2019, Paris Pass holders must pre-book a time slot for their visit to the Louvre. You can book online when you collect your Paris Pass through this link: https://bit.ly/2YDHtf2, but only once you have received your Paris Museum pass.
- -Delivered via email
When you purchase your Paris Pass, an eVoucher will be emailed to you normally within the hour. Please make sure that you double-check your email address when you place your order. You must present your printed eVoucher to The Paris Pass Redemption centre as your proof of purchase until you exchange it for your pass.
All you need for an unforgettable trip to the city of lights. For one low price The Paris Pass provides access to more than 60 top attractions including the Louvre, a 1 day hop on hop off bus tour, Arc de Triomphe, Palace of Versailles and many more. At select attractions you also benefit from fast track entry.
The Pass includes a travel card that allows unlimited access to the public transport network, including the metro, buses, RER and SNCF over ground trains throughout zones 1-3. You also receive a guidebook, The Paris Pass really does help you see Paris for less.
Paris Pass - 2 Day Ticket:
- Adult Ages: 18+
- Once activated it is then valid for the number of consecutive calendar days the cardholder has purchased
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- Ô Château Wine Tasting
- Paris Opera House
- Louvre Museum (+ Fast Track Entrance)
- Grevin Wax Museum (+ Fast Track Entrance)
- The Orsay Museum (+ Fast Track Entrance)
- Centre Pompidou (+ Fast Track Entrance)
- Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
- Palace of Versailles
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- For full list of attractions visit: www.parispass.com
- To view the guidebook visit: https://www.parispass.com/flip/1572/
How to Redeem:
- Print and bring your Paris Pass eVoucher to the redemption centre to receive your pass.
- You will receive the eTicket/eVouchers normally within 24 hours via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail address book or safe list. If you have not received your eTickets/eVouchers within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Trash mail folder.
The Paris Pass Redemption Centre Address:
Paris Pass Desk
74 Rue de Cléry
Redemption Desk Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 9:00 - 20:00 (*excluding National Holidays)
Saturday 10:00 - 16:00
Sunday 10:30 - 16:30
*Closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Labour Day and Christmas Day.
From within the UK call: 020 7293 0972
Or from overseas call: +44 20 7293 0972
Or call the Skype Number: (+44) 20 7193 6255
Leisure Pass Terms & Conditions:
- The Paris Pass entitles the holder to admission without further payment to certain visitor Attractions listed in the Paris Pass product upon presentation of the Pass and Museum Pass
- All Attractions and services listed are contractually bound with LPG to accept admission without further payment, subject to their normal admission criteria
- While LPG will use all reasonable endeavours to arrange admission to Attractions by Paris Pass holders, LPG are not be liable for any loss if any Attraction, contrary to the terms of its contract with LPG, refuses admission
- Opening times will change from time to time; Paris Pass users are encouraged to check current opening hours with the Attraction concerned
- LPG have taken all reasonable care to ensure that only properly run and reputable Attractions are within The Paris Pass scheme
- Holders of The Paris Pass visit all Attractions voluntarily and entirely at their own risk
- LPG are not in any way responsible for any deficiencies or for the conditions of the attractions or for third party acts or omissions at any Attraction
- Any complaints or claims for redress must be made directly to the Attraction concerned
- While LPG have used all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the Paris Pass Website and product pack is accurate, they are not liable for any loss caused by reliance upon such information and the user of the information does so at his own risk
- The holder of each Paris Pass must sign the back of the Pass on receipt
- It is non‐transferable and non‐refundable
- No replacements or refunds can be offered for lost or stolen cards
- The Paris Pass is only valid for one visit to each attraction listed and is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
Full list of terms & conditions: https://www.parispass.com/contact-paris-pass/terms-and-conditions.html