Virgin Experience Days The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Location: Whitchurch, Hampshire
- Guided tour of the Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- A Bombay gin and tonic included in the Turbine Bar
- See the ten exotic botanicals at work and hear about the vapour Infusion process
- Experience gift pack included
Tucked away in a conservation area with over 1,000 years of history, you’ll find a gin lover’s paradise. Explore the home of Bombay Sapphire with this Guided Discovery Tour for Two.
The Bombay Sapphire Distillery in rural Hampshire is where the world-famous gin is made. You'll start your experience with a trip to the Turbine Bar, where you can choose a Bombay gin to make your own G&T using self-service gin machines. Make your way over to the cinema room to be immersed in all things Bombay Sapphire in preparation for your tour.
Explore the Bombay Sapphire Distillery with a distillery host to guide you as you discover fascinating history about Bombay Sapphire and gin. See the ten exotic botanicals at work in the Glasshouses and Botanical Dry Room, and hear all about the rare Vapour Infusion process used to make Bombay Sapphire gin.
Having immersed yourselves in the history and of the gin, you’ll be ready to taste some. Your experience culminates in The Mill Bar, where you can sip a gin cocktail each as you watch the river roll by.
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be requested - failure to present ID will result in refused entry
- Please be aware that the majority of the distillery tour will be standing. There are seats available at various points throughout the tour, but please inform the distillery in advance if you have any access needs
- The distillery is proud to say that it offers full access to disabled guests and this has been a major factor in the design of the distillery experience. Manual wheelchairs are available for loan on the premises free of charge. If you require the use of a wheelchair please contact the distillery in advance
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Guided tour of the Bombay Sapphire Distillery for Two
- A Bombay gin and tonic in the Turbine Bar
- Discover fascinating history about Bombay Sapphire and gin
- See the ten exotic botanicals at work and hear about the Vapour Infusion process
Experience gift pack
Hampshire - Whitchurch
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you'll head to the Turbine Bar for a Bombay gin and tonic using the self-service machines, before heading to the cinema room to immerse yourselves in the rich history of the distillery and gin. Then, you'll enjoy a guided tour from a distillery host where you'll delve deeper into the distillery, see the ten exotic botanicals and hear about the Vapour Infusion process.
The tour is available Sunday to Friday. Date exclusions may apply.
What should I wear?
Laverstoke Mill is a working distillery so they insist that guests wear suitable footwear. Please do not wear open-toed shoes or high heels on the experience. Parts of the distillery experience are outside so please ensure you are wearing suitable clothing for the weather conditions.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
Once you have received your voucher, please visit https://www.
Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
If you have any queries regarding Virgin Experience Days, please contact our customer service team at the following email address; RetailQueries@
Full terms & conditions for Virgin Experience Days vouchers can be found here: www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
|Virgin Experience Days