Virgin Experience Days 30 Minute Young Driver Experience
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Location: Multiple, please see below
- 30 minute young driver experience
- Personalised Drive Diary to record progress
Are you ready to get behind the wheel? Kick-start your motor skills in style with this 30 Minute Young Driver Experience.
With a government-approved instructor at your side, you’ll learn to start, drive, navigate corners, brake, change gear and even reverse park on a specially designed road system. Behind the wheel of the latest dual-control Vauxhall Corsa SE Premium or similar vehicle, you’ll take on junctions, roundabouts, steering zones and more. This award-winning Young Driver experience will build your confidence and get you ready for your future driving career. There are plenty of viewing areas for friends and family to watch too, so everyone can witness you in action!
- Minimum age: 10 (all participants must be accompanied onsite by a responsible adult over the age of 18)
- Minimum height: 4ft 8in
- Please mention when booking any medical conditions which may affect your Young Driver’s participation in the programme
- Please note: there should be no alcohol consumed either before or during the experience
- Spectators are welcome. All participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The Experience provider's child protection policy means that a parent, grandparent or guardian needs to attend with the young person. A comfortable hospitality area is provided at each site from which you can watch the action. Some are hospitality units, others are converted double decker buses and some are areas within the shopping centres themselves. At every venue there is somewhere nearby to purchase a tea, coffee, soft drink or snack
- A 30 minute driving lesson for 10 to 17 year-olds covering the driving basics
- A government-approved instructor by your child’s side for every manoeuvre
- Includes learning skills such as cornering, braking, changing gear and reversing
- Can be adapted to your child’s skill level if they’ve been behind the wheel before
- Experience gift pack
Locations (Please note - locations listed are subject to change)
East Riding of Yorkshire
Tyne & Wear
Worcestershire - Malvern
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Young Driver venue you’ll check in with your youngster. From there it’s into the driving seat of a brand new dual control Vauxhall Corsa SE Premium similar vehicle, for a fun 30-minute lesson including a safety briefing, going through all they should expect out on the course and how to stay safe behind the wheel. The lessons starts with the driving basics, unless they've driven before in which case the lesson can be adapted to their skill level.
At the end of their lesson your child will receive a personalised Drive Diary with a record of their progress.
This experience is available on selected Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year. Additional week-day dates are also made available during the school holidays at selected sites.
What about the weather?
This experience will go ahead in wet weather. In the event of cancellation due to severe weather conditions, such as ice or snow, you will be rebooked into an alternative date. Please check with the centre before you leave home if you are in any doubt as to whether you will be able to take part.
What should I wear?
You should wear comfortable casual clothing, suitable for the time of the year and weather conditions, with sensible thin-soled shoes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
Once you have received your voucher, please visit https://www.
Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
If you have any queries regarding Virgin Experience Days, please contact our customer service team at the following email address; RetailQueries@
Full terms & conditions for Virgin Experience Days vouchers can be found here: www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
|Virgin Experience Days