The Sno-Storm 48" Snowboard is engineered with a contour grip, deck strong EPS (expanded polystyrene) core as well as a strengthening layer making this a sturdy and reliable board, ideal for young enthusiasts. Fitted with a generous soft foam construction, perfect for teaching young riders how to balance on their snowboard on the slopes. The Sno-Storm 48" Snowboard also doubles as a sled that can be ridden by one person in prone position or two small riders in the sitting position. The contoured deck provides standing and sitting grip while the super grooved bottom provides directional drive and speed as well as providing stiffness to maintain board shape.
- Strong EPS (expanded polystyrene) core with strengthening layer
- Cross-linked WBS-IXL (Water Barrier Skin™- crosslink) graphic top deck
- Engineered deck contour for improved grip
- Duo-toned rope with moulded handle
- Slick bottom with new super grooved channels
- AGIT Global’s patented graphic film technology
- Premium pre-installed top loading tow rope plug
- Ability level: Excellent for beginners for outdoor snow play
- Max user weight: 74.8 kg
- Volume: 13.8 litres
|Dimensions||L 121.9 x W 36.8 x H 5.7 cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.