Engenera 5.74kW Solar PV System [14 Panels] with 5kW Fox Battery Storage - Fully Installed
- Bespoke solar PV systems by award-winning Engenera Renewables Group
- Installed, commissioned and tested by a fully qualified team to ensure MCS compliance
- Features new and improved high energy-yielding JA solar panels, 5kW Fox battery and smart energy inverter
If you have any queries regarding this package please contact Engenera: email email@example.com or you can call them on 0330 133 2940.
Please Note: 30 business days lead time is from the final confirmation of your systems design with Engenera. If the system is above 3.68kW an application will be made to the relevant Distribution Network Operator for connection. Please note that in some instances this can take up to 60 business days and will therefore delay installation until acceptance has been received.
*Solar Panel Packages can be cancelled up to one week before the agreed installation date.
The contract will only be concluded after the survey has been completed and the Member confirms they wish to proceed by signing the contract with Engenera. The contract for supply and installation of the solar panels is with Engenera, not Costco. Costco will take the payment from the Member and the full funds will be held in a ‘ring-fenced’ account until a Job completion form is signed by the Member. Costco will only receive a commission paid by Engenera.
- A complete report based on your specific system
- Full design specific to your building’s roof
- Specialist mounting system which suits your type of roof tile
- Complete installation service with MCS commissioning
- Panels installed on a maximum of two roof elevations
- Central location for all hardware
- Inclusion of external wiring and ducting from the solar panels connection point to main connection point/meter
- Scaffold provision for maximum of one elevation
- Maximum scaffold height of two storeys
- Access must be freely available to all areas required for installation, plus connection to existing wi-fi network
- A handover pack with manuals, warranty information and maintenance advice
- 24 month installation warranty to cover any issue post installation
What is a Solar (PV) System?
Solar panel electricity systems, also known as solar photovoltaics (PV), capture the sun’s energy using photovoltaic cells. These cells don’t need direct sunlight to work – they can still generate electricity on a cloudy day. The cells convert the sunlight into electricity, which can be used to run household appliances and lighting.
- Reduce your electricity bills: Sunlight is free and readily available, so once you’ve paid for the initial installation your electricity costs will be reduced. You will receive a tailored report by Engenera highlighting your potential savings.
- Cut your carbon footprint: Solar electricity is a green, renewable energy source and doesn’t release any harmful carbon dioxide or other pollutants. A typical home solar PV system could save over a tonne of carbon dioxide per year.
How is Energy Generated Stored?
Using a battery storage system allows you to capture generated solar energy that would otherwise be exported to the grid. Your system includes a 5kWh Huawei Battery, connected to a hybrid inverter. This means you can make the most of your free electricity and use it at a time that suits you. The inverter will monitor any export on your system, and will automatically charge the battery if you are producing more energy than you are consuming.
New JA Deep Blue 3.0 JAM54S30-410/MR 410w Solar Module
- JA Solar is a world leading manufacturer of high-efficiency, mono-crystalline solar cells
- Sleek appearance with black frame
- High module conversion efficiency - up to 21.0%
- 0~+5W power tolerance
- Better temperature-dependent performance
- Higher output power and better mechanical loading tolerance
- Reduced shading effect on the energy generation and hotspot risk
- 12 year product warranty
- 25 year warranty for extra linear power output (0.55%)
Fox Hybrid inverters (HI Series)
Fox inverters are precision engineered to provide maximum performance, efficiency, reliability and longevity. The quality of components used will directly impact on the lifespan of an inverter, and we only use the highest quality components from the world’s leading manufacturers.
Fox inverters incorporate a unique heat-sink and cooling fin design. It is integrated into the inverter casing to ensure optimal direct contact with heat generating components. We use a star design on the cooling fin, creating a larger surface area and this larger contact surface greatly increases the cooling effect.
- Unique Heat management – greater surface area for heat transfer
- Up to 97% efficiency
- 10 year warranty
- IP65 Water & dust resistant
- Low noise pollution (naturally cooled, no fan)
- Remote monitoring
- Compact & lightweight design
Fox Battery (ECS Series)
The ECS is a high-performance, scalable battery storage system. The modular design allows for maximum flexibility, making it suitable for a broad range of storage applications. Additional batteries can be installed in series. Installation is easy, with a plug and play solution that can save valuable time for installers.
- This package includes one 4.8kW battery with option to increase up to 19.35kW
- 90% depth of discharge
- Compact modern design
- Modular (up to 7 batteries in series)
- Long Life – lifespan >6000 cycles
- Easy installation
- 10 year warranty
- IP65 Water resistant for exterior installation if required
- Wide temperature tolerance – 10-55 degrees (c)
- CAN/RS485 communication
- Order your solar system based on the recommended package size for your building generated by the Solar Panel Configurator
- You will be contacted by Engenera to request the current energy rate and to confirm your property within 2 business days.
- A qualified surveyor will visit your property to conduct a complete technical survey within 10 business days upon receiving the above information.
- Once the survey is completed, the information will be passed to the design team where Engenera will proceed to generate a complete design of your PV system, utilising 3D modeling software within 10 business days upon completion of the survey. Any additional costs will be discussed and agreed at this stage.
- If a revision to the order is required Engenera will advise on which system is suitable for your property to re-order. You have the option to cancel your order or re-order the correct item.
- Once the correct size system and design are confirmed alongside any additional costs (if required), an installation date will be booked within 30 business days upon acceptance of design. If the system is above 3.68kW an application will be made to the relevant Distribution Network Operator for connection. Please note that in some instances this can take up to 60 business days and will therefore delay installation until acceptance has been received.
- Where necessary, scaffolding will be erected.
- Installation of the panel mounting system and panels will be completed, the inverter and battery storage system will be installed by MCS qualified electricians, the system will be commissioned and tested by the electrical team and once installation is complete.
- A handover pack will be prepared and issued within 14 business days of commissioning.