This JCB Tools Professional 18V Brushless Combi Drill Kit is a compact high performance drill and inspection lamp. The kit also offers both tools a long run time 5.0Ah lithium-ion battery together with a compact 2.0Ah lithium-ion lightweight battery, for those repetitive tasks and where space is of optimum importance.
The brushless motor technology means the motor adjusts according to the task, the more resistance the drill senses the more power it draws, and a lack of resistance lessens the pull.
Supplied in robust stackable L-Boxx system case, compatible with Sortimo storage and van based racking systems.
- 1 x JCB 18V Brushless Combi Drill
- 1 x JCB 18V Inspection Lamp
- 1 x 5.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery
- 1 x 2.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery
- 1 x 2.4Ah Fast Charger
- 1 x L-Boxx 136
Brushless Combi Drill:
- Brushless motor
- Battery status indicator
- 21 Torque settings plus hammer and rotary drilling
- 13 mm metal keyless chuck
- All metal gearing
- 2 speed variable and reverse
- Integrated LED light
- Soft grip handle
- Drilling capacities: Wood 30mm, Metal 13mm and Concrete 13mm
- Max Torque: 65Nm
- Impact rate: 28,800 bpm
- No load: 0-500 and 0-1800 rpm
- 200 Lumens
- Vertical and horizontal joints with set angle increments for almost infinite positioning
- In built hook for hanging above work area
- Soft grip handle
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery capacity: 5.0Ah or 2.0Ah
- Charge time: 90 minutes (5.0Ah) / 45 minutes (2.0Ah)
- Product packaging: 1 x L-Boxx 136
- Packaged dimensions: H 15.2 x W 44.5 x D 35.8 cm
- Weight: 6 kg
|Number Of Pieces||4|
|Dimensions||H 15.2 x W 44.5 x D 35.8 cm|
|Weight||6 kg (packaged)|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.