The Bosch AdvancedCut 50 is incredibly easy to use thanks to the Nano Blade system, the Nano Blade system ensures vibration-free cutting and the SDS system making changing the blade quick and easy. Perform precise cuts along the cutting line, whether you're new or experienced in DIY the Advanced Cut 50 is simple to use and will tackle most jobs.
- Low Maintence: Self-tensioning chain and no oil lubrication required
- Quick and Efficient: New SDS system for quick saw blade change
- NanoBlade Technology: 5cm mini chainsaw blade for cleaner and more accurate cuts on the cutting line
- Versatile: Bevel cuts and safe plunge cuts
- Better Guidance: New footplate design
- High Precision: Precise cuts exactly on the cutting line and 100% rectangular cuts
- Power Input: 500W
- Power Output: 370W
- Volatge: 230V
- No Load Speed: 0 - 7,800 rpm
- Saw Length: 5cm
- Cable Length: 2m
- Sole Plate: Steel
- Max. Wood Cutting Depth: 50mm
- Max. Plastic Cutting Depth: 30mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
- 1 x Bosch AdvancedCut 50 230V Corded 5cm Nanoblade Saw
- 1 x Guide Rail Adapter
- 1 x Splinter Guard
- 1 x Dust Hood
- 1 x Depth Gauge A
- 1 x Depth Gauge B
- 1 x Blade Guard
- 1 x NanoBlade (WoodBasic 50)
- 1 x Carry Case
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.