Kinetico Kube Water Softener Installation Package for one Water Softener
This is an installation service only, and does not include any water softeners, drinking water solutions or salt. This Water Softener installation package is for 1 water softener only.
Please note: This is an installation service only and does not include any Water Softeners or Salt. It must be purchased in connection with a Kube Water Softener from either costco.co.uk or from any Costco UK Warehouse
This package is for the installation of 1 Water Softener only.
The Kinetico home installation service offers total peace-of-mind. Your Water Softener will be installed by a Kinetico authorised service engineer to UK water regulations and is fully warrantied.
The installation process is as follows:
1. The Kinetico Customer Care Team will contact you within 2 business days to perform a pre-installation checklist to ensure everything goes smoothly on the day
This will require you to take photographs of the installation location (normally under the kitchen sink). Please ensure the cupboards are empty and that these photographs are well lit and in focus.
You will also be required to confirm:
- The location and operation of your mains stopcock located
- There is suitable drainage within 1m of the stop
- That there is suitable space for your Kube Water Softener
- That the installation location is on an outside wall.
Further Information can be found on our Pre-Installation Survey Fact Sheet
2. An engineer will install and check your water softener is fully operational before leaving your home.
3. If you have purchased a Kube drinking water system too, this will be installed at the same time for free with the water softener.
Non-Standard Installation Considerations
In some cases it will be necessary to utilise additional materials to facilitate the installation in a suitable place. You will be notified of these additional costs and payment will be taken over the phone before the installation starts. For example, extra pipework is required, the supply of mains water tap or the supply of an Overflow Pump.
Please click here for applicabe items.