This is an installation service only, and does not include any water softeners, drinking water solutions or salt. This Water Softener installation package is for 1 water softener only.
Please note - you must purchase the Kube Water Softener from either www.costco.co.uk or from any Costco UK Warehouse to be eligible to utilise this installation service.
This is an installation service only, and does not include any water softeners, drinking water solutions or salt.
This Water Softener installation package is for 1 water softener only.
- Uae Kinetico for total peace-of-mind, compliance with water regulations and warrantied workmanship by a Kube authorised technical Engineer.
The installation will be carried out as follows:
1. Kinetico will contact you within 2 days of your order to arrange a time for your installation to take place (thiswill be after you have received your Water softener).
2. Kinetico will confirm your pre-installation checklist to ensure everything goes smoothly on the day. This will take the form of 4 questions:
- Where is your stopcock located?
- Is your stopcock within 1m of a drainage point?
- How many bathrooms do you have?
- Do you have space for your Kube
3. An engineer will install and check your water softener is fully operational before leaving your home.
4. If you have purchased a Kube drinking water system too, this will be installed at the same time for free with the water softener.
Non Standard Installation Considerations
In some cases it will be necessary to install additional materials or provide extra resources (manpower) to facilitate the water softener installation in a suitable place. These additional costs will of course be agreed with the Customer before the installation starts and charged to the Customer at the point of installation where required.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Standard Service Warranty Cover
Kinetico reserves the right to undertake an ‘Assessment Call’ without prejudice to investigate any Customer complaints relating to materials failure or poor workmanship to assess if the complaint is valid.
Assessment calls raised by the Client or Customers for reasons outside Kinetico sphere of influence or responsibility are not covered by the terms of the standard installation and will incur the appropriate call charge for labour and additional materials.
Find out more about our Delivery, Cancellations and Assistance Policy
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.