Firexo Fire Extinguishing Sachet for Pan Fires - 3 Pack
- Pack contains 3 Single Use extinguishing sachets.
- Use on cooking fat fires up to 3 Litres
- Non-Toxic, Biodegradable & More Environmentally Friendly
The Firexo Pan Fire Sachet is a compact solution designed to extinguish pan fires quickly and safely while reducing the risk of re-ignition.
Most domestic fires are started in the kitchen and often involve cooking oil.
Traditional fire blankets are cumbersome to use and dangerous to apply, especially in any panic or stressful situation. They are difficult to deploy correctly as you need to be close to the fire. Once deployed you are not able to tell if the fire is out and removal can result in a dangerous flare up.
The Firexo sachet is easy to use, there are NO complicated instructions - just turn off the heat and place the whole unopened sachet into the pan and let Firexo do the work.
Under stress some people try to extinguish an oil fire with water. Water will make the blaze worse and should never be used on an oil fire.
Firexo is safe to use, non-toxic and kind on cookware. Just place the whole Sachet in the fire and the Firexo sachet liquid will do the rest. The clean-up is easy. Just dispose of the cooled pan contents and wash the pan as normal.
Firexo is ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 accredited - 1yr warranty, non-toxic, biodegradable, more environmentally friendly and easier & safer to use than other applications like a fire blanket.
Fire ratings: 3F
Certification: Conforms to BS PAS 2013-1:2013
- Class A - Fires involving solid materials such as wood, paper or textiles
- Class B - Fires involving flammable liquids such as petrol, diesel or oils
- Class C - Fires involving gases
- Class D - Fires involving metals
- Class E - Fires involving live electrical apparatus
- Class F - Fires involving cooking oils such as in deep-fat fryers
|Dimensions||L 33 x W 7 cm|