If you’re looking for a fast and effective method of extinguishing pan fires, the Firexo Sachet is the ultimate solution. Pan fires can be put out quickly and safely.
Most domestic fires are started in the kitchen and often involve cooking oil. Traditional methods like fire blankets are cumbersome to use, especially in a panic. The Firexo Sachet is a compact solution, designed to extinguish all pan fires up to 3 litres quickly and safely, while reducing the risk of reignition.
The Firexo sachet is easy to use and there's no need to open the sachet. Simply place in the pan and the fire will rupture the sachet, allowing the fluid to disperse and quickly extinguish the fire.
- Designed to put out pan fires in seconds, simply by placing into the pan
- Safe to use
- Capacity: 0.12L
- Fire Rating: 3F
- Temp Range (˚C): -5/+60
- Weight: 0.17kg (each)
- Dimensions: L 33 x W 7 cm
- Warranty: Manufacturer’s 1 year warranty
- Class A - Fires involving solid materials such as wood, paper or textiles
- Class B - Fires involving flammable liquids such as petrol, diesel or oils
- Class C - Fires involving gases
- Class D - Fires involving metals
- Class E - Fires involving live electrical apparatus
- Class F - Fires involving cooking oils such as in deep-fat fryers
|Dimensions||L 33 x W 7 cm|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.