EnviroFold 2.8m (280cm) Timber Folding Loft Ladder
The Envirofold is an EN14975 compliant wooden loft ladder, which operates on a tri-fold system to stow the ladder on the trap door and uses a rebated air seal, which ensures there is no space for draughts.
The ladder is a complete kit system that incorporates the ladder, frame and spring assisted trap door in one convenient unit. Furthermore, the ladder requires no storage space in the attic making it ideal for modern properties where conventional aluminium models struggle to find sufficient space to operate.
There are plenty of other features too! The fully insulated trap door has a calculated U-value of 1.11 w/mc².
To aid installation, the unit is designed to fit snugly within joists that are the most common in the UK. Furthermore, the door is finished in white both sides so no additional finishing is required.
The ladder also features a handrail for additional safety and large slip resistant feet to ease installation and provide a quality finish to the ladder once installed. It is also supplied with a wooden pull rod to assist in opening and closing the trap door.
Manufactured from spruce timber that is sourced from FSC certified forests, the loft ladder is designed for regular use. It features robust deep stiles with nice and comfortable anti-slip treads makes ascending and descending feel very comfortable. The insulated 33mm thick trapdoor is fitted with a rubber draft excluder, and is tested to 150kg. Each unit is supplied with an easy to operate spring-assisted mechanism making easy to operate.
- Slip-resistant feet for extra security
- Final assembly for quick installation
- Requires no headroom or storage space in the loft
- Extra tight 33mm insulated air seal trap door
- Continuous seal around trap door reduces heat loss
- Slip-resistant dovetail treads
- Spring counter balance system for easy operation
- Angled feet for a quality finish
- Manufactured from FSC® certified spruce timber
- Includes handrail for extra security
- EN14975 Compliance Rating
- U-value: 1.11 w/mc²
- Tread Count: 12
- Max. Floor to Ceiling Height: 2.8m
- Max. Swing Clearance Length: 550mm
- Max Load: 150kg
- Frame Size: H 1190 x D 540 mm
- Packaged Dimensions: H 1200 x W 600 x D 280 mm
- Weight: 27kg
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty