- Does not include a thermostat (purchase separately HERE)
- The heater cable must not be cut or overlap at any point
- Do not use if the area is smaller than the chosen mat size
- Not suitable for use under thick carpets
- Requires main voltage of 230V AC
- Suitable for installation underneath all Golden Select flooring (a 6mm levelling compound may be required)*
The Varme Cable Mat System can be laid on concrete, plywood and cement faced tile-backer boards. The cable mat system is intended for heating tiles, stone or marble flooring but can also be installed underneath vinyl, laminate and thin carpets.
The cable mat system is suitable for all rooms and is ideal for use in conservatories, or other rooms with high heat loss, due to the high 200W/m².
It is very easy to install as the cable comes readily taped to 50cm fibreglass mesh. The main advantage of the mesh design makes it much faster to lay out in larger open plan areas when compared to the traditional cable system. Please note: the fibreglass mesh can be cut as required, but do not cut the cable.
To install, the mat is simply rolled out onto the existing sub-floor or insulation boards. When the opposite wall is reached, the mesh is cut. The mat is then rolled back in the opposite direction. When the mat is in place, the release paper on the double sided tape is peeled back. The mat is then pressed to the primed floor to hold it in place, ready for your flooring to be layered on top.
*Please Note: Suitable to be installed underneath all Golden Select Flooring once a 6mm levelling compound is laid above the cable mat system.
- Kevlar coated cable protective shield
- Ideal for conservatories and other areas of high heat loss
- Heating cable supplied woven to self-adhesive mesh
- Includes floor primer, 1L
- Includes mini roller for primer, 4" / 10.2cm
- Simple and clear installation instructions
- Surface Required: Concrete, plywood, cement faced-backer boards
- Floor Types: Tiles, stone, marble, vinyl, laminate, thin carpet
- Mat Size: 10m² (for an area of 11m²)
- Wattage: 200W/m²
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty (please complete attached form)
Please Note: Thermostat is not included. If required, please purchase HERE.