Please Note: We only deliver to the nearest kerbside
Need a sample? Order sample here
The Grey Walnut Laminate Flooring from Golden Select is produced from the highest quality materials from Germany. The Grey Walnut laminate flooring is suitable for heavy residential traffic and light commercial traffic and includes splash shield technology, allowing water resistance to spills for up to 24 hours.
Made to last, the Grey Walnut is rated Abrasion Class 5 (AC5) and is backed by the manufacturer's 35 year residential warranty and a 15 year light commercial warranty. You can ensure your floors will look new for years to come with the Grey Walnut laminate flooring.
The Grey Walnut extra thick 14mm plank allows for a solid underfoot feel, by reducing sound transmission and eliminates any hollow echo or clicking sounds.
Easy to clean and maintain, the Grey Walnut has improved durability and will not dent, fade or stain in high traffic areas.
There is no need to purchase separate underlayment since the Grey Walnut laminate comes with a pre-attached foam underlay that allows for a simplified installation process, as well as saving costs.
The Grey Walnut laminate features 4-sided bevelled edges which creates organic joints that emulate the beauty and feel of real hardwood flooring.
Furthermore, the Grey Walnut laminate uses the SelectLOC click installation system, which is the easiest and fastest installation method available in the market today.
- Water resistant Splash Shield technology that resist spills up to 24 hours
- Realistic wood grain look and feel
- Easy to install with the SelectLOC click installation system
- 14mm total thickness including a 2mm pre-attached foam underlay
- Has a AC5 Traffic Rating so is very durable
- Suitable for heavy residential and light commercial use
- German made, German engineered
- CARB phase 2 compliant and certified E1
- GREENGAURD Gold Certified
- Low in VOC's which promotes healthier indoor air quality
- Responsibly sourced wood from certified forests
- V-grooved edges on all 4 sides
- Pack Quantity: 6
- Coverage: 1.146 m² per pack
- Plank Dimensions (including foam backer): L 121 x W 16 x D 1.4 cm
- Pack Weight: 45kg
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 35 year residential warranty and 15 year light commercial warranty
|Dimensions||L 121 x W 16 x D 1.4 cm|