The 2-ply multi-purpose Tork Wiping Paper is strong and extra absorbent, which makes it ideal for wiping tasks, mopping and surface cleaning. Basic wiping paper roll is designed for light wiping tasks and can be used in the Tork® Centrefeed dispenser, which is a high-capacity, versatile solution for professional environments which can be easily operated with one hand.
The mix of recycled and virgin fibre is strong and highly absorbent, and therefore, reduces the amount of material needed for surface cleaning. QuickDry™ technology ensures a most absorbent paper for more efficient drying with less waste. Tork paper towel roll is EU Ecolabel certified and designed for easy carrying, opening and disposal, and approved for short contact with food.
- Full Pallet = 30 Units x 6 Rolls
- One Unit = 6 x 157.5 m
- 6 x 2-ply basic blue roll paper with centrefeed parting
- Compatible with Tork® Centrefeed dispensers (M2 system)
- Strong and extra absorbent with QuickDry™ technology
- Designed for light wiping tasks and surface cleaning
- Food contact approved
- Can be used in professional environments
- Easily operated with one hand
- 450 sheets per roll
- 157.5 m per roll
- Roll Dimensions: H 20 x W 19 x D 19 cm
- Sheet Length: 35 cm
- Please Note: Pallet configuration shown is a representation and may not look exactly how the pallet is received.