Lifetime 8ft x 10ft (2.4 x 3m) Wood Look Storage Shed - Model 60295U
- Made from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Customisable Shelving
- Weather Resistant
- Floor Included
- Level Base Required
More information about the dimensions can be found within the 'Specifications' section below
Lifetime's 8 x 10ft (2.4 x 3 m) Outdoor Storage Shed is the perfect solution for storing all of your garden tools and outdoor accessories. These sheds are steel-reinforced and made using durable polyethylene, making them durable enough to withstand harsh weather conditions. This shed includes other features such as shatter proof windows, skylights, wood grain flooring and customisable shelving.
- Sturdy steel-reinforced construction
- Attractive appearance and design
- Dual-wall high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- Heavy-duty steel trusses provide additional roof strength
- Low-maintenance design
- UV protected to prevent weather damage
- High-pitched roof allows for quick drainage of rain and snow
- Lockable steel-reinforced doors for added security
- Slip-resistant high-density polyethylene (HDPE) floor protects against oil, solvents and stains
- Customisable shelving and storage system
- Footprint: W 237 x D 300 cm
- External: H 241 x W 237 x D 300 cm
- External (including overhang / eaves): H 241 x W 244 x D 304cm
- Internal: H 117-238 x W 229 x D 290 cm
- Internal Capacity: 12.08m³ (426.8ft³)
N.B. Please note a level foundation is required (concrete, slabs, or a timber frame).
Please check full contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. Accessories are not included.
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service at checkout with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will effect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|Internal Dimensions||H 117-238 x W 229 x D 290 cm|
|External Dimensions||H 241 x W 244 x D 304cm (including eves)|