Keter Cortina 9ft 2" x 7ft (2.8 x 2.1m) Storage Shed in Grey
- Made of innovative wood composite Evotech panels
- 9ft 2" x 7ft (2.8 x 2.1m) including eaves
- Floor Included
- Level Base Required
Add premium installation service at checkout
The Cortina 9ft 2" x 7ft Shed is modern in every way. With a slanted roof above a band of windows, it boasts a sleek, contemporary design that stores your belongings in eye-catching style. Its double-layered walls are made from Evotech, an innovative composite material that gives you the aesthetic look and feel of wood but with the benefits of resin. This extremely durable shed is completely weather-resistant and maintenance-free – it won’t rust, rot or peel. Add in features like steel reinforcements for extra strength, lockable double doors for security and convenience (lock not included), 2-sided ventilation, a roof that can support a snow load of up to 150kg (330 lbs), and a heavy-duty floor tough enough to support a riding mower, and you have a shed that works hard and looks great doing it.
- Made of innovative wood composite Evotech panels, for an elegant natural wood look and feel
- Extremely durable and strong, double-wall construction
- Steel-reinforced walls and roof
- Sturdy and lockable double doors (lock not included)
- Heavy-duty floor
- Top and side windows for extra light
- Weather-resistant and maintenance-free – will not rust, rot or peel
- Look and feel of real wood
- Quick and easy assembly
- Safe and secure storage
- Accommodates heavy items like riding mowers
- Ample airflow to prevent moisture buildup
- Handles snow loads of up to 150 kg/sqm (30 PSF)
- Made from recycled materials
- Assembly required: 2 people, approx. 5-6 hours
- Colour: Grey
- Why not add additional storage for your shed with the Keter shelves, available in two sizes, which can be purchased separately here
- Footprint: W 279 x D 216 cm
- External Dimensions: H 226 x W 279 x D 216 cm (*including the overhang of the eaves)
- Internal dimensions: H 219.5 x W 264 x D 201 cm
- Box 1 dimensions: H 18 x W 227 x D 132 cm
- Box 2 dimensions: H 19 x W 227 x D 132 cm
- Weight: 174 kg
Manufacturer's Helpline: 0121-506-0008 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any assembly advice or regarding any missing or damaged parts.
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: email@example.com. Accessories are not included.
Please Note: The Keter Limited Warranty does not cover defects resulting from normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to, scuffing, scratches or fractures caused during use, discolouration or fading, rusting, unreasonable use, abuse, negligence, alterations, painting, moving, transporting or relocating the product. The warranty also does not cover 'acts of Nature', including, but not limited to hail, any type of storm, flood and fire, and consequential or incidental damages.
Wind direction is an important factor to consider when determining the location of the shed. Reduce exposure to the wind, in general, and of the door side in particular. Keep doors closed and locked when the shed is not in use to prevent wind damage.
*Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service at checkout with your chosen structure and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level (please note that additional revisit charges will apply if the installation cannot be completed due to the base not being suitable). We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen structure and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the structure for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and are free from damage. Costco is not liable for any revisit charges if this step has not been completed
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the structure through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
If the above steps have not been completed prior to installation date being agreed, Costco will not be liable for any revisit charges should the installation not be able to be completed.
|9ft 2" x 7ft (2.8 x 2.1m)
|H 226 x W 279 x D 216 cm (*including the overhang of the eaves)