This Forest Garden Melbury Log Cabin is a contemporary and stylish structure with a light and airy interior.
Manufactured from high quality 45mm interlocking logs, it features three large double glazed toughened safety glass windows, one of which is opening plus two which are non-opening. It also has a large double glazed double door. The floor is constructed from 19 mm tongue and groove boards, while the roof is constructed from 19 mm tongue and groove boards covered in polyester felt plus underlay. This cabin is ideal as a home office, summerhouse or garden retreat.
- 1 x Double glazed toughened safety glass opening side window
- 2 x Double glazed toughened safety glass non-opening front windows
- Double glazed toughened safety glass double door
- Cabin material: 45 mm FSC certified Nordic Spruce interlocking machined logs
- Roof material: 19 mm tongue and groove boards covered in green mineral felt
- Floor material: 19 mm tongue and groove boards
- Eaves height: 215 cm
- Dimensions: H 250 x W 400 x D 300 cm
All our log cabins are supplied untreated and therefore the correct treatment application of your cabin is required as soon as possible, ideally within 7 days of the cabin being built. Please refer to the Aftercare Guide for further information.
Once you have treated your cabin, all glazing units will require sealing which can only be completed post treatment as the sealant can repel the protective treatment when applied retrospectively. Sealing is a simple process outlined in the instructions.
Please Note: This product does not come with installation and will be delivered only.
|Wood Type||Nordic Spruce|
|Roof Material||19 mm Tongue and groove boards|
|Dimensions||H 250 x W 400 x D 300 cm|