This Forest Garden Melbury Log Cabin is a contemporary and stylish structure with a light and airy interior. Manufactured from high quality 44mm interlocking logs, it features three large double glazed windows, one of which is opening plus two which are non-opening. It also has a large double glazed double door. The floor is constructed from 19 mm tongue and groove boards, while the roof is constructed from 19 mm tongue and groove boards covered in polyester felt plus underlay. This cabin is ideal as a home office, summerhouse or garden retreat.
- 1 x double glazed opening side window
- 2 x double glazed non-opening front windows
- Double glazed double door
- Cabin material: 44 mm FSC certified Nordic Spruce interlocking machined logs
- Roof material: 19 mm tongue and groove boards covered in green mineral felt
- Floor material: 19 mm tongue and groove boards
- Eaves height: 215 cm
- Dimensions: H 250 x W 400 x D 300 cm
Please Note: This product does not come with installation and will be delivered only.
|Wood Type||Nordic Spruce|
|Roof Material||19 mm Tongue and groove boards|
|Dimensions||H 250 x W 400 x D 300 cm|