This Vitavia 'Washington 3800' is a great entry level greenhouse for gardeners of all experience. It comes as a complete package with its steel base, 3mm toughened glass, 2-tier staging table for inside the greenhouse and a roof vent with automatic opener. This greenhouse has attractive curved eaves for optimum growing height.
- 6ft x 6ft size gives you 3.82sq metres of growing floor space, plus space on the two-tier staging table
- Two tier staging table for you to place your growing pots and trays
- Smooth action single sliding door
- Powder coated green finish aluminium frame
- Complete with quality steel perimeter base
- 3mm Toughened glass tempered for your safety and peace of mind
- Automatic roof vent opener: It opens the roof vent when the temperature rises so what you grow doesn't dry out and die
- Sliding door can remain open in any position so that you can regulate the amount of airflow in your greenhouse
- Acrylic panels for the curved glazing sections are UV protected
- No but end caps are included for the integral gutters
- Build time: 1 day for 2 people
- Base Included: Yes
- Product Dimensions: H 2.3 x W 1.9 x L 1.9 m
- Base Dimensions: W 2 x L 2 m
Note: Ground must be firm and level prior to assembly. For best results a concrete/slab base should be used.
Please note that the down piping kit is not included.
This product does not come with installation and will be delivered only.
Premium Services - Installation Service:
Choose a premium installation service with your chosen greenhouse and enjoy the ease of knowing installation is taken care of. Let teams of skilled and trained installers take care of your installation and choose a premium installation service with your greenhouse for minimal fuss and swift assembly.
|Dimensions||H 2.3 x W 1.9 x L 1.9 m|
|Assembly Time||2 people, approx 1 day|
|Area Coverage||36² ft|
|Size||6.2 ft x 6.2 ft|
|Automatic Roof Vent||Yes|
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.