Decorate your entryway with an elegant covering solution, awning for doors and windows and protect it from the bitter elements. A beautiful addition to any home, adds value and creates an Eco-friendly extension. This Do-It-Yourself product includes all installation hardware and is made of high-end materials to ensure durability for many years of use.
- Strong and durable-protection from harsh weather throughout the year
- High impact, clear 4 mm solid panel, naturally immune to 100% of the harmful UV rays
- Perfectly integrates with any home design and outdoor environment
- Laser cut, dark grey powder coated, galvanised steel support arms
- Front aluminium trim helps directing rainwater sideways
- Back hidden rubber gasket seals canopy to the wall surface and prevents water seepage
- Easy DIY assembly kit - includes installation hardware, no special tools required
- Maintenance free design
- Extendable product, using Palram's Canopy Connector Kit
- Aquila 1500:
- Dimensions: H 18 x W 151x D 92 cm
- Covering area: 1 m²
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.