- Made from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- 10ft x 8ft (3 x 2.4m)
- Floor Included
- Level Base Required
This Lifetime 10 x 8ft Storage Shed makes organising your garden equipment easy. It is made of steel-reinforced polyethylene construction for durability which is completely weather protected and requires very low maintenance. It features easy-access double doors with internal sprung latch, interior deadbolts, and exterior padlock loop. There is also two shatter-proof stationary windows at the front, and one shatter-proof window at the back that slides up. Slip-resistant, stain-resistant flooring is included, as well as four shelves to organise your smaller storage items. This shed also features attractive simulated wood-grain panels, two screened vents, and two sky lights. This low maintenance shed is designed with lots of features for convenience and functionality.
- Floor included
- Rigid double-walled high density polyethylene construction
- Steel reinforced construction
- Exterior padlock loop
- Internal spring latch mechanism
- Interior deadbolts
- 2 x Screened vents
- 2 x Skylights
- 2 x Corner shelves
- 2 x W 228 x D 22 cm shelves
- 40cm Peg strip with tool hooks
- UV protected and weather resistant
- Assembly required: 3 people, approx. 6 hours
- Snow load capacity: 23psf
- Wind rating: 65 mph
- Storage capacity: 494.5 cubic feet
- Weight: 148kg
- Nominal dimensions: W 304 x D 243 cm (10 x 8 ft)
- Internal Dimensions: H 241 (max) 180 (min) x W 289 x D 228 cm
- External Dimensions: H 244 x W 294 x D 233 cm
N.B This shed is not compatible with Lifetime Extension Kits.
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts, please contact our Customer Care team at: email@example.com
Premium Installation Service:
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
|Dimensions||H 2.4 x W 2.9 x D 2.3 m|
|Area Coverage||7.16 m²|
|Size||10ft x 8ft|
|Assembly Time||Approx. 6 hours|