Please Note: Plants/compost are not included.
Maximum purchase of 5
Enjoy growing your own produce with the VegTrug Medium 1.8 metre Planter. Sourced from FSC certified, high quality sustainable plantation grown fir trees, the VegTrug is a sturdy and stylish addition to your garden that will last for years to come. Delivered flat packed and quick and easy to assemble, once constructed it is the ideal working height to avoid the need for bending or kneeling and is perfect for the elderly or wheelchair users. You will be able to provide healthy, organic eating for the whole family and enjoy a real sense of achievement by picking and eating what you have grown in your VegTrug.
The larger size is ideal for gardens and patios. The V-shaped raised bed reduces the chance of weeds damaging your produce, whilst the purpose built, fitted membrane liner holds up to 420 litres of compost to provide you with ample growing space. The Greenhouse Frame and micro mesh PE cover enable you to extend the growing season by shielding your plants from insects and flies, whilst the sturdy plastic feet safeguard the wood from wet surfaces. The VegTrug is pre-treated with a water-based vegetable safe preservative. To avoid colour fading, simply ensure product is treated with a vegetable safe product on an annual basis.
- Sourced from high quality FSC certified sustainable plantation grown fir trees
- Easy working height, no more bending or kneeling required
- Complete with purpose built, fitted membrane liner
- Greenhouse frame and PE cover to protect from insects and flies
- Sturdy plastic feet to safeguard the wood from wet surfaces
- Pre-treated with water-based vegetable safe preservative
- Delivered flat packed
- Capacity: 420 litres of compost
- Assembly Time: 1 person, approx. 45 minutes
- Assembled Dimensions: H 80 x W 183 x D 76 cm
N.B Plants and compost not included.
|Dimensions||H 80 x W 183 x D 76 cm|