Heat things up this season with the Nexgrill™ 6 burner luxurious island grill, the complete gourmet outdoor cooking appliance that grills, warms, sears, roasts, toasts and rotisseries all your favourite BBQ foods. This Nexgrill Island Grill comes with everything you need to enjoy years of fine dining cooked outdoors. This grill is constructed with the heaviest, longest lasting 304 grade stainless steel main burners (1.2 mm wall tubular thickness) that generate perfect grilling surface heat for every type of delicacy in the expansive main cooking area. There is a large primary cooking area (0.38 m² / 585.59 in²), a warming rack providing a secondary cooking surface (0.11 m² / 177.2 in²), seperate high intensity searing and grilling area (built into the side module) and ceramic infrared rear burner (for professional rotisserie).
The 5 main burners offer a total heat output of 50,000 British Thermal Units (BTU's) (10,000 BTU's per burner), the ceramic infrared side searing burner offers 13,000 BTU's and the 2 side burners offer 12,000 BTU's per burner. The powerful 15,000 BTU searing side burner will intensely sear fine steaks, chops, fillets and burgers in just seconds, seal in juices and flavours, leave dark even grid marks on the meat and allow you to chargrill on the outside and still leave meats rare to medium rare on the inside.
With a total cooking surface of 0.77 m² (1193.3 in²), the grill features 304 grade stainless steel components, doors, drawers, top and foldable side shelf surfaces, as well as, a white LED lit control panel for ease of use on summer evenings. This grill features a beautifully designed faux stone front panel, side panels and rear panel which will suit any outside space. 304 grade stainless steel is designed to keep your grill cooking well and looking good for years to come. It ensures a versatile balance of strength, workability and corrosion resistance, making it ideal as an outdoor appliance. The benefits of 304 grade stainless steel also include a long service life that will retain an attractive, clean finish with low maintenance cost and good value.
- Exclusive Nexgrill Even Heating Technology will help you to cook with precision and ease
- Seamlessly welded 304 grade stainless steel control panel, doors, drawers, top and side shelf surfaces
- 102,000 BTU (29.9 kw) total heat output
- 5 x 10,000 BTU 304 grade stainless steel main burners (1.2 mm thick)
- 1 x 15,000 BTU ceramic searing side burner
- 2 x 12,000 BTU 304 grade stainless steel side burners (0.8 mm thick)
- 1 x 13,000 BTU ceramic infrared rear burner (rotisserie kit not included)
- 0.77 m² (1193.27 in²) total cooking surface
- 0.38 m² (585.59 in²) porcelain coated steel firebox (W 81.3 x D 49.5 cm)
- 0.11 m² (177.18 in²) 304 grade stainless steel removable warming rack
- 2 x reversible cast iron cooking grids and 1 x waved cast iron searing grid provides 0.28 m² (430.5 in²) cooking space
- 2 x built-in storage drawers with ball bearing slides
- Built-in storage shelves inside the cabinet
- Built-in tank pullout tray on ball bearing slides
- Deluxe cabinet door hinges
- Deluxe temperature gauge
- Continuous automatic electronic ignition (turn and ignite with individual igniter for each burner)
- To be used with standard 13 kg propane tank (not included)
- 304 grade stainless steel grill hood
- 304 grade stainless steel flame tamer
- White LED lights
- Faux stone front panel, side panels and rear panel
- Deluxe grill cover included
- Rotisserie kit not included
- Box Dimensions / Weight:
- Box 1: H 108 x W 83 x D 113 cm / 147 kg
- Box 2: H 132 x W 83 x D 138 cm / 180 kg
|Fuel Type||Propane Gas|
|Number Of Burners||8|
|Heat Output||95,000 BTU (27.8 kWh)|
|Cooking Area||6,554 cm² (1016.1 in²)|
|Assembly Time||45 minutes|
|Material||304 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||H 122 x W 229 x D 85 cm|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.