- Traditional Black Roman Numerals
- High-Gloss Rosewood Hall Finish
- Quartz Battery Operated Movement
- 6.7" (17 cm) Width Mantel Clock
Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings. Key to the success of the Howard Miller Clock Company is its focus on providing products that are the result of extracting workmanship and the finest quality materials. Driven by a constant quest for perfection that is the legacy of the company’s founder. Howard Miller Clock Company’s present incarnation is just as dedicated to providing the buying public with world-class timekeeping solutions that combine the very best in solid, reliable performance with stunning good looks..
The Howard Miller Kensington Mantel Clock is made with a high-gloss rosewood hall finish base and a glass bracket case to protect the chrome-finished pillars, complimenting your home or office decor. Perfect for a quiet and calm environment due to the clock’s soft ticking noise without the use of chimes. This indoor modern clock is created to last due to its sturdy frame. Made with brass-finished feet and accents, making the Howard Miller Kensington Mantel Clock ideal in your kitchen, office, bedroom or living room.
Easily tell time with the black roman numerals and hands, a brass second hand, a polished gold-tone bezel and a unique diamond-cut numeral ring to stand out over the brass-tone dial protected by an acrylic crystal.
- High-gloss rosewood hall finish
- Glass bracket case to protect the chrome-finished pillars
- Soft ticking without chimes
- Brass-finished feet and accents
- Black roman numerals
- Brass second hand
- Polished gold-tone bezel and a unique diamond-cut numeral ring
- Brass-tone dial protected by an acrylic crystal
- Quartz battery-operated movement
- Includes one AA sized battery
- Weight: 1.45 kg
- Dimensions: H 20 x W 17 x D 8 cm
|Dimensions||H 20 x W 17 x D 8 cm|