The Sonorous ST160 enables you to discreetly store all of your audio/video equipment right at the heart of your living space. The Sonorous 160cm cabinet is a stylish and functional addition to any home.
Hidden castors make it easier to move to your required position and reach connecting wires without scratching wooden floors. Supplied complete with an IR repeater system so you can use all your remotes (up to eight devices) without having to open doors. Push to open door system with high quality hinges, multiple discreet cable management points and adjustable internal shelf heights to accommodate varying sizes of devices. This cabinet comes ready assembled for ease and consistent quality of construction.
Exceptional Quality and Finish
This furniture is designed and manufactured to ensure highest attention to detail and quality. The latest technological advancements are implemented to ensure the quality of your unit.
- White: Gloss White Wood with Toughened White Glass On Top And Across the Opening Flap
- Black: Gloss Black Wood with Toughened Black Glass On Top And Across the Opening Flap
- Walnut; Gloss Black Wood with Toughened Black Glass On Top And Textured Walnut Veneer Across the Opening Flap
- Black with IR Friendly Glass: Gloss Black Wood with Toughened Black Glass On Top And IR Friendly Semi-Translucent Glass Across the Opening Flap
Contemporary yet Practical
AV equipment needs to “breathe” whilst in use, that’s why the ST160 cabinets are open at the rear to ensure sufficient ventilation and air flow, and easy access to all connecting wires. In order to ensure that your cabinet looks its best at all times, the glass shelves come with a protective coating, which reduces stains and fingerprints.
- Maximum screen size: 70” screen
- Maximum Top Shelf Load: 50 kg
- Maximum Stand Load: 70 kg
The estimated delivery time will be business days from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.