Maximum Purchase of 5
Watch over what’s important at home with the first indoor/outdoor camera from Ring with non-stop power. The Ring wired Stick Up Cam sends notifications to your phone, tablet and PC whenever motion is detected. When you answer the alert, you can see, hear and speak to people on camera from anywhere.
The Ring wired Stick Up Cam is a versatile solution that can be placed on any flat surface and moved whenever you need to, or it can be mounted on a wall for a more permanent placement. It can connect to the internet and get power via ethernet cable, or it can connect via Wi-Fi and use a USB cord for power.
it comes with everything you need to install your camera in minutes. And you’ll also get a free 30-day trial of Ring Protect Basic Plan, so you can save, review and share every video captured by your camera.
1080p HD Video
Monitor important areas at home from your phone, tablet and PC.
See, hear and speak to people on camera with built-in microphone and speaker.
Options for Power & Connection
Power through plug-in or Power over Ethernet. Connectivity via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
Adjust your motion sensors and get notifications when motion is detected.
Versatile Mounting Options
Mount it inside or out, on any flat surface, wall or ceiling.
Security in Rain or Shine
Designed to withstand the elements, the all-new Stick Up Cam gives you reliable security and peace of mind no matter the forecast.
Custom Motion Zones
Create and customise up to three motion zones to protect the most important areas of your home.
One Simple App
Link all your Ring devices to the Ring app and control your entire home security from one easy-to-use dashboard.
Review, save and share your videos
Enjoy a free 30-day trial of the Ring Protect Basic Plan with your purchase, so you can review, save and share videos captured by your Stick Up Cam. Sign up after the trial for only £2.50 a month per device.
You can also upgrade to a Ring Protect Plus Plan to get video recording and sharing for unlimited Ring devices at your home, exclusive discounts, extended warranties and more. All for just £8 a month.
For more information, please click HERE.
- Monitors indoor or outdoor areas at home in 1080p HD video with a slim design that mounts almost anywhere
- Lets you see, hear and speak to people on camera from your phone, tablet or PC
- Sends notifications to your device as soon as motion is detected
- Lets you check in on your home any time with Live View on-demand video
- Works with select Alexa devices to launch real-time video with your voice
- Connects to the internet via Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Comes with all the tools you need to install and set up your device in minutes
- Average Install Time: 5-10 minutes
- Video: 1080p HD, Live View, Night Vision
- Field of View: 150° horizontal, 85° vertical
- Motion Detection: Customisable motion detection
- Audio: Two-way talk with noise cancellation
- Siren: Remote-activated siren
- Power: Micro USB power adapter or power over Ethernet (both included)
- Internet Requirements: Requires a minimum upload speed of 1 Mbps, but 2 Mbps is recommended for optimal performance
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz/5GHz or Ethernet
- Set Up Requirements: Power outlet (for Micro USB) or Ethernet port with Power over Ethernet
- Operating Conditions: -20.5° C to 48° C, Weather Resistant
- Mounting Base: Integrated mounting base/stand with adjustable angle. Can sit freestanding or mount to a wall or ceiling
- Dimensions: H 9.7 x W 6 x D 6 cm (without stand)
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty and service
- Battery Stick Up Cam
- Base Cover
- Base Pad
- Installation Tools and Hardware
- User Manual
- Security Sticker
- Comes with 1 month free Ring Cloud subscription. Simply download the Ring app to register your product to receive this
|Dimensions||H 9.7 x W 6.0 x D 6.0 cm|