Philips Series 2000i Air Purifier AC2889/60, 79m²
- Intelligent Purification
- Remove 99.97% Of Ultrafine Particles
- Removes Virus, Bacteria, Gas, Dust Mites & more
- 3 Automatic Purification Settings
- 5 Manual Modes
- 79m² (Medium Room)
Need replacement filters? Shop Here.
The Philips Series 2000i Connected Air Purifier, automatically monitors and purifies the air in your home. Within an hour, 99.9% of bacteria in the air is removed. This can be tracked on the Air Matters app, which provides real-time air quality feedback. As well as this, Air Matters enables you to turn on and monitor your 2000i from wherever you are.
With cutting edge sensing and purification technology, the Philips Series 2000i Connected Air Purifier is proven to reduce allergens, odours, volatile organic compound and even certain bacteria. The pre-filter and True HEPA filter remove particles. The Active Carbon filter reduces gases and odours.
The multi-stage filtration system, captures up to 99.97% of particles that pass through the filter. These particles can be as small as 0.3 microns – the size of most common airborne allergens, particles, bacteria and viruses.
Bacteria & Virus Mode has powerful auto-setting which temporarily turbo boost the airflow to quickly filter airborne bacteria and viruses.
In real-time, AeraSense shows you the air quality data via a numerical display and a colour ring on the dashboard of the air purifier. The numerical display from 1-12 is an index of the indoor air quality and potential allergen risk level: 1 indicates clean, and 12 indicates polluted. The colour ring provides an additional visual cue, ranging from blue (clean) to red (polluted).
With a unique allergen mode for those who experience sensitivity to pollen, pet hair, and more. The mode means that the 2000i is always on alert, monitoring and reacting to allergen risks, to immediately reduce exposure for those in the room.
The 2000i has 3 automatic purification settings: pollution mode, allergen mode, and sleep mode. For sleep mode display lights are dimmed, and the fan switches to quietest speed. The 2000i also has 5 manual modes. From an extra-quiet ‘sleep’ mode, to an extra-powerful ‘turbo speed’ mode.
- Outdoor Pollution
- Pet Dander
- Household Dust
- Dust Mite Allergens
- Intelligent purification – automatically monitors, reacts & purifiers air
- Remove 99.97% of ultrafine particles (PM2.5), allergens, gases, bacteria and viruses
- Special allergen mode to clear the air of bacteria such as dust, pet hair & pollen
- Control and monitor the 2000i from anywhere using your Air Matters app
- Night mode for clean air with undisturbed sleep
- Clean large spaces in your home - 2000i covers rooms up to 79 m²
- Compatible with FY2420/30 & FY2422/30 filters
What's in the box
- Philips Series 2000i Air Purifier
|Number of speeds||5|
|Sound Level||32-64 dB(A)|
|Allergy Uk Verified||Yes|
|Dimensions||H 24 x W 55.8 x D 35.9 cm|