Enjoy contemporary styling with added luxury. This seriously sleek range cooker delivers on both style and performance. This latest model is packed with high-performance features.
The Professional Deluxe 110cm features a proving drawer which is a unique feature for the range cooker market. This drawer enables a controlled, warm environment, operated by a simple on off switch, and has slots in the base that allow warm air to flow in and prove dough perfectly.
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Catalytic liners ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with minimum effort
- Multifunction oven - Rangemaster's multifunction oven offers seven functions for really flexible cooking. These ovens have fan and conventional functions combined with grilling, base heat and browning elements all of which can be used individually. So you can use the base heat to crisp the base of your pizza; fan grill some whole fish; brown a pasta bake; cook your roasts using the fan assisted function or bake using the conventional function.
- Rapid response - A rapid heat up time for any dish or ready meal. This function heats up 30% quicker than fan alone. *For fanned cooking only.
- Porthole doors, so you can check food without having to open the oven door
- Handyrack - No more scorching your hands on the oven cavity when you reach in for your food. The Handyrack attaches to the main oven door and pulls the roasting tray out for easy access when the door is opened. This feature is great for Sunday roasts or alternatively for straight to the table meals such as lasagne.
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- All induction models offer SpillGuard™ technology. SpillGuard™ ensures accidental spills are contained within the hob for easy cleaning
- Rangemaster induction hobs are fast, responsive and incredibly controllable. Incorporating a wealth of safety features, Rangemaster induction hobs offer by far the most efficient choice. Features includes; an automatic heat up setting, which applies maximum power to the selected zone for a brief period. This is ideal for cooking rice or pasta. Two pre-set temperature settings (L1 and L2) for preparing or simmering your food. Nine power zone settings, giving instant response and full controllability through rotary controls and finally a power boost setting which allows for quicker cooking times giving greater flexibility and control.
- The Rangemaster bread proving drawer is a unique feature to range cooking, enabling you to rest and rise your dough before baking. This drawer enables a controlled, warm environment, operated by a simple on off switch, and has slots in the base that allow warm air to flow in and prove dough perfectly.
|Number Of Burners||5|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Dimensions||H 93.0 x W 110.0 x D 60.8 cm|
Delivery to a room/position of your choice and unpacked for inspection. You will be contacted via phone, text or email to arrange delivery..
Please note that the estimated delivery time to the following postcodes will be an additional 7 business days from order confirmation: CT, HR, LD, LL, ME, SY, SA, TA, AB, DB, DD, EH, FK, TD, G, IV, KA, KY, KW, ML, PA and PH.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to the UK mainland, excluding Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Please note that we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes: BT, Eire, GY, HS, IM, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20-40, PH42-44, PO30-41, TR21-25, ZE.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, simply call our freephone number 0800 0324 324.
Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up. If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.
Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.