Plum Square Wooden Sand Pit (18+ Months)
- Supplied pre-drilled with easy to follow instructions
- Ideal for smaller garden spaces and patios
- Requires 80kg of Sand (not included)
- FSC Sustainably Sourced Wood
Perfectly sized for several children to play at once, the Plum Wooden Sand Pit encourages sociable and active play. The sand pit encourages sensory play as little ones enjoy pouring, patting, sifting and stiring the sand. Perfect for enhancing creativity and providing hours of play time fun. The Plum Wooden Sand Pit is an attractive play space, ideal for smaller garden spaces and patios.
The natural colour of the wood ensures that the sand pit is guaranteed to blend in with any garden. As you would expect from Plum, the Chinese Fir timber is FSC certified. Parents can therefore have peace of mind that their children are playing on fun, safe and responsibly sourced play equipment.
- Sand pit and seating area combination that incorporates creative play activity with a social space for children
- An attractive and fun item that has a small footprint, making it ideal for smaller garden spaces
- Made from high quality, FSC certified Chinese Fir Timber
- Supplied pre-drilled and with easy to follow instructions for straightforward home assembly
- Sand pit includes ground sheet that prevents weeds growing through yet allows water drainage
- Non painted sandpit acts as a blank canvas for little designers.
- Requires 80 kg of sand (Not Included)
|Material||Chinese Fir Timber Wood|
|Dimensions||H 23 x W 113 x D 113 cm|
|Weight||9 kg (Empty)|
|Minimum Age||18 months|
|Assembly Time||1 Adult, Approximately 30 minutes|
|Weight Capacity||50 kg|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If your order was delivered "Kerb side", it will need to be available for kerb side pick up.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.